NFL looking 49ers sideline hit on Jeremy Lane

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
The all 22 view should tell the NFL everything they want to know. I don't think Rog likes to go after "the cherished legacy teams", it makes his heart weep. They'll drag it and hope everyone forgets about it.

summesm

Reaction score
They don't have time there to busy monitoring situation about lynch and his media obligations. This league is just getting to be more of a joke. Player safety my butt it's going on 3 weeks and most we heard about this is they talked to harbaugh and he said he seen whole thing and his guy was trying to get out of way. But let's just keep forcing a guy by threating huge fine to talk to bunch of media guys but let's ignore a dirty play that could cause injury. What a joke

JaiSeaSea

Reaction score
That's tough to read, boss. But I think I understand what you mean.

nanomoz

Reaction score
I just want to keep this thread alive so that if there's news it's posted here. Bump.

JesterHawk

Reaction score
homerun1970":1e0ew3a1 said:
Does the guy looking into it have a seeing eye dog, it seems to be taking forever?

Let me tell you, that dog is sick of watching the tape too.

hawker84

Reaction score
Pretty open and shut case to me, no question the act was committed, no question the act was committed on purpose?

anybody that isn't legally blind can see that...

what's the hold up Goodell?

homerun1970

Reaction score
Well Jimmy boy says was innocent. The guy tried to jump backwards but somehow crowd noise propelled him forward causing the collision. Roger may agree and fine Seahawks.

-The Glove-

Reaction score
homerun1970":ojkgilu2 said:
Well Jimmy boy says was innocent. The guy tried to jump backwards but somehow crowd noise propelled him forward causing the collision. Roger may agree and fine Seahawks.

Well all I know is...when I see a car coming I take a step forward to get out of its way

OP
OP
HAWKAMANIA

HAWKAMANIA

Reaction score
The most recent story I can find is almost a week old. It seems like the NFL just wants everyone to forget about it.

Exittium

Reaction score
HAWKAMANIA":ykqk53pk said:
The most recent story I can find is almost a week old. It seems like the NFL just wants everyone to forget about it.

Agreed I think they're hoping it will just fade and be forgotten about, in which case it depends on Pete if its worth his time to keep persuing it

Bryce84

Reaction score
It's also possible they want to talk with Jeremy Lane and get his perspective and breakdown of the events before they take action, and don't want to interfere with Super Bowl preparation. Or release the headline during Super Bowl week to take attention from it.

HawkMeat

Reaction score
HAWKAMANIA":1h3b5118 said:

Yes, probably. Gurdell and the league wanted to make sure Sherm was fined, and ignore the conduct during this play.

253hawk

Reaction score
I still see people blowing up NFL's and media reporter's twitter accounts about it.

The fact that the NFL said they were looking into it means we will at least get an answer one way or the other eventually; very likely after the Owl.

Exittium

Reaction score
WELL hopefully now sometime this week we can hear whats up and whats going on.. now that .. WE GOT OUR LOMBARDI!!

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
<doing my best Judge Smails (Ted Knight) impression from Caddyshack> <looking at Rog> "Wellllllll...... We're waiting......."

Laloosh

Reaction score
Hard to prove/disprove anything given the angle and the fact that the actual point of contact was obscured.

I'm over it.

Latest posts