NFL Films sound fx viedo of NFCCG

minormillikin

Reaction score
Wow, incredible. Great video quality, and presentation overall. That's one I'll watch a lot.

For anyone having a hard time finding it, the full title is, "'Inside the NFL': Packers vs. Seahawks highlights."

scutterhawk

Reaction score
Stunningly beautiful!.....What A Rush!!!
It felt so surreal when they came back, that I kept saying over and over and over again to my Wife of 38 Years, "Are You Frikkin Kidding Me?!?!
I went through so many emotions in those last few Minutes, that it's next to impossible to even put into words.
This game will be played over and over again.........to the other teams, and they will use it to light a fire under their asses, telling them HERE'S why you never give up.
Easy to say, but not so damned easy to do.

-The Glove-

Reaction score
EmbattleTheeHawks":j5pdlple said:
That seemed a lot different to the normal SFX ones, some great shots and footage along with the audio. Almost like those LEVYFILMS ones.

Love Kam talking to Marshawn, "Has the beast woke, has he woke? - who me? - only BEAST I know!" Damn straight!
Speaking of what happened to those videos?I loved the way they made their videos

SomersetHawk

Reaction score
peachesenregalia":154r79bw said:
SomersetHawk":154r79bw said:
Kam at the start of that is brilliant.

Loved it!

"I knocked you on your ass tho, that's all I'm sayin'. And imma do it again! Imma do it again and again, continually!"

Too good. I think I found my first sig!