NFC West Week 14 Predictions

OP
OP
R

ringless

Reaction score
Sorry Largent, I stopped updating once people were out of contention. But if you know your current record I'd be happy to update it.

Uncle Si

Reaction score
ringless":1borq6km said:
Sorry Largent, I stopped updating once people were out of contention. But if you know your current record I'd be happy to update it.

I'm 122 and ohhh

put it down.. please

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
drdiags":1lmo1olu said:
hawksfansinceday1":1lmo1olu said:
Detroit @ St. Louis - I'll take the Lions over the Rams cuz I'm a couple games behind DrDiags in the standings and I need to make up a game (hi Doc :D ) plus the Rams are so bad at QB that Stafford makes up for the Rams advantage on D and being at home

Yeah, my Rams pick is like a suicide pick. But I figured time is running out and may as well mix it up. Plus you know, I am trying my triple psyche-out move and I think it worked on me :229031_banghead:
Don't be so sure my friend. Rams will probably kick major ass and I'll fall another game back. With that damned team you never know.

rideaducati

Reaction score
hawksfansinceday1":oi4f6384 said:
drdiags":oi4f6384 said:
hawksfansinceday1":oi4f6384 said:
Detroit @ St. Louis - I'll take the Lions over the Rams cuz I'm a couple games behind DrDiags in the standings and I need to make up a game (hi Doc :D ) plus the Rams are so bad at QB that Stafford makes up for the Rams advantage on D and being at home

Yeah, my Rams pick is like a suicide pick. But I figured time is running out and may as well mix it up. Plus you know, I am trying my triple psyche-out move and I think it worked on me :229031_banghead:
Don't be so sure my friend. Rams will probably kick major ass and I'll fall another game back. With that damned team you never know.

This is the point in EVERY season where Fisher gets his team to win games, which in turn, takes them out of the running for a top QB in the draft and gives Rams ownership an incorrect feeling that Fisher can get the team over the top "next year". Almost like clockwork.

OP
OP
R

ringless

Reaction score
Note: Once eliminated I wont be updating records however feel free to contribute...

drdiags 37-11
RINGLESS 36-16
RedAlice 36-16
Hawksfansinceday1 34-18
KEARLY 28-16
POPEYEJONES 30-13
Hasselbeck 30-18
greenblue_eye's2 26-14
Superman28 26-15
Shadowhawk 23-15 xxxxxxxx
REX 24-24 xxxxxxxxx
b8rtm8nn 24-13 xxxxxxxxx
Mizzou 19-9 XXXXXXX
Fade 14-13 XXXXXXX
ClutchDJ 10-9 XXXXXXX
UNCLE SI 8-4 xxx
Largent80 8-5 xxx
Erebus XXXXXX
SF49er XXXXXX
Marvin49 XXXXXX
SALISHHAWKFAN XXXXXX

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
hawksfansinceday1":297egr2r said:
drdiags":297egr2r said:
hawksfansinceday1":297egr2r said:

You got me Doc. Stinkin' Rams!!

drdiags

Reaction score
hawksfansinceday1":36mizm9d said:
You got me Doc. Stinkin' Rams!!

Too bad most didn't see the 9ers letting the Browns go off. These type of games are the ones that will make the swing in standings toward the end.

kearly

Reaction score
Crap, another week I forgot to pick.

Would have been 2-2. Got Cards and Hawks right.

Ramfan128

Reaction score
rideaducati":2g1t0yg8 said:
hawksfansinceday1":2g1t0yg8 said:
drdiags":2g1t0yg8 said:
hawksfansinceday1":2g1t0yg8 said:

This is the point in EVERY season where Fisher gets his team to win games, which in turn, takes them out of the running for a top QB in the draft and gives Rams ownership an incorrect feeling that Fisher can get the team over the top "next year". Almost like clockwork.

This is sickeningly accurate. Lose the games we want to win and win the games we want to lose.

I don't like tanking it, but after a while, something has to change. I'm still rooting for them on game day, but I wouldn't mind losing the rest of our games if it invites change.

But it would be just our luck that we'll beat the Bucs Thursday and the Niners in week 17 to finish with the Jeff Fisher Special of 7-9.

Rex

Reaction score
ringless":h91bs20r said:
Note: Once eliminated I wont be updating records however feel free to contribute...

drdiags 37-11
RINGLESS 36-16
RedAlice 36-16
Hawksfansinceday1 34-18
KEARLY 28-16
POPEYEJONES 30-13
Hasselbeck 30-18
greenblue_eye's2 26-14
Superman28 26-15
Shadowhawk 23-15 xxxxxxxx
REX 24-24 xxxxxxxxx
b8rtm8nn 24-13 xxxxxxxxx
Mizzou 19-9 XXXXXXX
Fade 14-13 XXXXXXX
ClutchDJ 10-9 XXXXXXX
UNCLE SI 8-4 xxx
Largent80 8-5 xxx
Erebus XXXXXX
SF49er XXXXXX
Marvin49 XXXXXX
SALISHHAWKFAN XXXXXX

Looks like I'm out. The double whammy of picking the Rams to win and the Desert Dirty Birdies to lose was too much to overcome. Congrats to the top 4 in the standings as it looks to be a good race to the end. drdiags is killing it not only leads in wins but his winning percentage of .771 is a clear level above all others. Thanks to RINGLESS for running this competition. :th2thumbs:

RedAlice

Reaction score
Well, it was fun to be wrong on one of my picks this week. :D Always enjoyable when the Rams win.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Ramfan128":3roo92qu said:
rideaducati":3roo92qu said:

This is sickeningly accurate. Lose the games we want to win and win the games we want to lose.

I don't like tanking it, but after a while, something has to change. I'm still rooting for them on game day, but I wouldn't mind losing the rest of our games if it invites change.

But it would be just our luck that we'll beat the Bucs Thursday and the Niners in week 17 to finish with the Jeff Fisher Special of 7-9.
At least you see the truth 128. I am struggling with if they'll win this week or not though. But considering Fisher's history, I should pick the Rams.

RedAlice

Reaction score
hawksfansinceday1":1b8otdod said:
Ramfan128":1b8otdod said:
rideaducati":1b8otdod said:

At least you see the truth 128. I am struggling with if they'll win this week or not though. But considering Fisher's history, I should pick the Rams.

Do you prefer mustard or ketchup?

Betting line has it as a pick, so you are probably just as accurate picking which condiment on the field you like better.

RedAlice

Reaction score
peachesenregalia":29bv4igu said:
RedAlice":29bv4igu said:
Well, it was fun to be wrong on one of my picks this week. :D Always enjoyable when the Rams win.

Good girl. Don't listen to the dicks who whine about winning 'meaningless games'. Tanking for draft position is for vaginas.

Always. Even without play-offs, this game was fun to watch. Gurley is great football entertainment.

Still matters to me if we win the last three. Especially the last two. :D

IndyHawk

Reaction score
That Hawk game is a payback just like last year

RedAlice

Reaction score
IndyHawk":1ynpkgpp said:
That Hawk game is a payback just like last year

Exactly my point. Of course I want the Rams to win. Play-offs are out, still no reason to want the Rams to lose. I want them to win always.

:thirishdrinkers: