NFC championship ticket presale?

kinesmajor

Reaction score
Didn't know they stuck such big fees on. Still cheaper than stubhub. What about Razorgator?

nategreat

Reaction score
Blitzer88":cm4droup said:
Lets get to the Championship game first by beating the Saints.

I knew it- someone had to say it, and you would have been my first guess! Let some of us bask in this glory that is homefield advantage in the NFC playoffs. There doesn't have to be a negative outlook on everything. We can look ahead, without much guilt. Letdown maybe. But there is nothing wrong with getting a head start on NFC Championship tickets, especially at the cost they will be!

Stuje1

Reaction score
kinesmajor":2ia0vm3h said:
Didn't know they stuck such big fees on. Still cheaper than stubhub. What about Razorgator?

I think razor gator has less fees, but their prices seem a little bit higher that vivid, so may wash out.

I've been stalking these sites for the past week and actually found tickets in the hawks nest for the NFC champ for $175! I didn't think twice and bought them in an instant. I am Highly skeptical that they will work out, but crossing my fingers that there was some godly Seahawks fan not trying to price gouge and not some scam or mistake.

Prices have been dropping. About $100 cheaper than they were last week. I suspect they may go lower the next few days,but if SF wins, expect it to skyrocket.

Latest posts