NFC championship ticket presale?

Jerrytacoma23

Reaction score
Anyone know when the presale for the NFC championship would be? Is there a place to sign up? Thanks

kidhawk

Reaction score
I don't believe there is any pre-sale for this. Season ticket holders had a chance to reserve tickets to all playoff games already and once the game is set (after the game is over Saturday) the Seahawks will announce a sale for the few tickets that are left and the time they announce it for will be sold out within minutes (I believe it was like one minute for the 200 tickets they had for the upcoming Saints game). Your safest bet will be to look at the ticket exchange sites such as NFL Ticket exchange or Stub Hub. It never hurts to TRY to get tix at face value through ticketmaster but odds are slim. Good luck.

OP
OP
J

Jerrytacoma23

Reaction score
No, just a fan that wants a way to see his favorite team without dropping a grand for me and my son. Just wanted some info.. Thanks for the info kidhawk.

volshawk

Reaction score
^I hate to say it, but get prepared to drop a grand. Just bought mine on Vivid Seats. Figured the cost will sky rocket if the Niners make it so pulled the trigger.

HansGruber

Reaction score
Hawk_Nation":14ducc3l said:
gotta win the first one before we start talking about the next round

No we don't. We're talking about tickets. If you want tickets to the NFC Championship Game, you had to buy them when they became available (if you're a season ticket holder), or ASAP if you're buying scalped - unless you want to pay $700-800/ea.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Good Lord Hans your avatar is freaking me out.

2_0_6

Reaction score
HansGruber":2e2bf5q1 said:
Hawk_Nation":2e2bf5q1 said:

No we don't. We're talking about tickets. If you want tickets to the NFC Championship Game, you had to buy them when they became available (if you're a season ticket holder), or ASAP if you're buying scalped - unless you want to pay $700-800/ea.

I can read, and I fully understood what this thread was about. I just don't get why everyone is thinking this game is a sure win. As much as I want an A** stomping like the first one, I have a feeling this one will be much closer.

I saw that a Hawks "celebration" after party is already scheduled for Saturday night after the game in Seattle.

On a side note, the people who buys the tickets strictly for resale should be required to get a Niners tattoo on their forehead. :49ersmall:

HansGruber

Reaction score
Hawk_Nation":4hfc2usi said:
HansGruber":4hfc2usi said:
Hawk_Nation":4hfc2usi said:

I can read, and I fully understood what this thread was about. I just don't get why everyone is thinking this game is a sure win. As much as I want an A** stomping like the first one, I have a feeling this one will be much closer.

I saw that a Hawks "celebration" after party is already scheduled for Saturday night after the game in Seattle.

On a side note, the people who buys the tickets strictly for resale should be required to get a Niners tattoo on their forehead. :49ersmall:

So what. It doesn't matter at all what fans think will happen. That has zero impact on the game. The athletes on both teams don't care what you think, so exactly what purpose does it serve to scold other fans for being optimistic?

Second, is this really the best place to post your apprehension? This thread is about buying tickets. If you're trying to get tickets to playoff games, the worst possible thing you can do is wait around and see what happens.

And I agree about scalpers.

volshawk

Reaction score
kinesmajor":1oanfctt said:
Vivid seats has them for $369 right now.

This doesn't include the $90 transaction fee per ticket and the bogus $15 FedEx charge.

chimpanjesus

Reaction score
there is absolutely no way anyone is getting tickets to a possible NFC championship game here direct from the seahawks. even if they do release tickets to the public they will be single standing room only's and probably around 10-15 of them. resellers are your only option.

HawkRiderFan

Reaction score
volshawk":26q4mcte said:
kinesmajor":26q4mcte said:

This doesn't include the $90 transaction fee per ticket and the bogus $15 FedEx charge.

Holy crap there's a $90 charge on top of the price you see. No wonder their prices appear cheaper than other sites.

volshawk

Reaction score
HawkRiderFan":1weztgfl said:
volshawk":1weztgfl said:
kinesmajor":1weztgfl said:

Holy crap there's a $90 charge on top of the price you see. No wonder their prices appear cheaper than other sites.

Exactly, these tickets just won't be cheap. I pulled the trigger once the Niners beat the Packers as I figured prices would soar for a SEA-SF championship game. I bought two at $369 per and the total was around $880. Here's a tip for you, look at tix and enter your email address but don't buy the tix. The will email you a $50 off option to comeback and make the purchase. That's what I ended up doing.

HawkRiderFan

Reaction score
volshawk":5ybt3gvz said:
HawkRiderFan":5ybt3gvz said:
volshawk":5ybt3gvz said:
kinesmajor":5ybt3gvz said:

Exactly, these tickets just won't be cheap. I pulled the trigger once the Niners beat the Packers as I figured prices would soar for a SEA-SF championship game. I bought two at $369 per and the total was around $880. Here's a tip for you, look at tix and enter your email address but don't buy the tix. The will email you a $50 off option to comeback and make the purchase. That's what I ended up doing.

Thanks very much for the tip. In my case, not being overconfident, just had to pick one trip to make and all things considered the one that worked out was keep my fingers crossed for Saturday and then be there the week after. The way I figure, if I can't find a ticket for the game, the next best thing would be to watch the game in a sports bar in Seattle with other Hawk fans.