Next Hawks game flexed out? . flexed out of primetime update

quadsas

Reaction score
It sucks because if there's one thing you can rely on Russ doing that is him winning prime time games.

Silver Hawk

Reaction score
It is a ridiculous move.

Being flexed out is not a big deal. However, being flexed to 1:00 eastern, instead of 4:00 is pure BS.

The Packers and 49ers game was supposed to be a 4:25 game to start with. So - why couldn’t the Seahawks/Eagles he flexed to that spot?? The Cowboys-Patriots game was in competition with the Packers-49ers before. Why would it be a problem to put the Seahawks in that spot? Makes no sense at all.

Washington49er

Reaction score
quadsas":38l3rpg5 said:
It sucks because if there's one thing you can rely on Russ doing that is him winning prime time games.

As a 49er fan on the outside looking in I don't understand this perception. If this is true it would be a concern. Shouldn't your QB perform or atleast try to perform at a consistent level regardless of whether the game is in prime time?

I never have understood why RW doesn't play all 4 qtrs they way he typically plays the later part of the 4th.

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
I don’t get all the hate in here. San Francisco and Green Bay have a better combined record than us and Philadelphia. Of course this forum is bias though. While both are attractive games, the GB game is far more attractive as it likely includes two playoff teams.

quadsas

Reaction score
Washington49er":8xmfyzpd said:
quadsas":8xmfyzpd said:

As a 49er fan on the outside looking in I don't understand this perception. If this is true it would be a concern. Shouldn't your QB perform or atleast try to perform at a consistent level regardless of whether the game is in prime time?

I never have understood why RW doesn't play all 4 qtrs they way he typically plays the later part of the 4th.

winning is more important than looking good. makes sense with your trash boy

HawkStrong

Reaction score
Washington49er":24xz9u27 said:
quadsas":24xz9u27 said:

Russell Rules

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Sgt. Largent":hg26hqo4 said:
Didn't you hear, the league and refs are out to get us 24/7........and will stop at nothing to assure defeat.

We must stay vigilant though, we can't relax for even one minute here. We must continue to fight the good fight, continue to rail against The Man! LEAVE NO BIAS THREAD UNTURNED!! WHO'S WITH ME!!!

P yD0r
"Did we quit when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?"

Maulbert

Reaction score
NINEster":3h2a9d82 said:
nIdahoSeahawk":3h2a9d82 said:
The NFL needs a couple more Seahawks losses to assist a 9er division win. After the steering failure last night, they need to move some games off prime time in order to fly under the national radar with entirely next level steering.

LOL.

Don't worry, the league helped you in 2013, they'll help the Niners this year. :irishdrinkers:

Look who showed his face without eating any crow.

Wimp.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
hawksfansinceday1":tljf3eim said:
Sgt. Largent":tljf3eim said:
Didn't you hear, the league and refs are out to get us 24/7........and will stop at nothing to assure defeat.

We must stay vigilant though, we can't relax for even one minute here. We must continue to fight the good fight, continue to rail against The Man! LEAVE NO BIAS THREAD UNTURNED!! WHO'S WITH ME!!!

P yD0r
"Did we quit when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?"

DAmmit...I thought it was the Italians...which of course is why we have so many Olive Gardens here.

Scorpion05

Reaction score
Sgt. Largent":2cmhxt4r said:

P yD0r

You’re right.

Let’s not even bother as a society discussing any bias at all. The media is perfect, the world is perfect. Athletes and teams have never gotten the short end of the stick so let’s stop acknowledging bias at all. The media treats all teams and players equally. They don’t have favorites :irishdrinkers:

Oh and Carson Wentz vs Russell Wilson would get extremely low views in comparison. And 10 AM games are perfectly ideal for west coast teams. There aren’t any extra adjustments at all. Wow we’ve all learned so much today

olyfan63

Reaction score
Sac":2walqs6o said:
The *Seahawks* weren't flexed out, the Eagles were. If the Eagles had a better record this game would still be in prime time.

Truth. I can't really fault the network for pulling the 49ers-Packers game into primetime. It's the one that week with has the most impact on the playoff race, HFA, etc.

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
Scorpion05":j8ei33zs said:
Sgt. Largent":j8ei33zs said:

P yD0r

You’re right.

Let’s not even bother as a society discussing any bias at all. The media is perfect, the world is perfect. Athletes and teams have never gotten the short end of the stick so let’s stop acknowledging bias at all. The media treats all teams and players equally. They don’t have favorites :irishdrinkers:

Oh and Carson Wentz vs Russell Wilson would get extremely low views in comparison. And 10 AM games are perfectly ideal for west coast teams. There aren’t any extra adjustments at all. Wow we’ve all learned so much today

You do realize that a game including a 5-5 team is much less attractive than a game that features two teams who are first in their division. Wentz has also been pretty mediocre this season. Flexing us out of the Sunday Night game was the right choice.

rcaido

Reaction score
rcaido":2m2megoj said:
Best case scenario

Eagles beat the Patriots
Cardinals can beat the 49ers
Lions beat Cowboys
im still hoping for a 3-3 tie in the 49ers vs Packers game.

The NFL ended up flexing 1st place SEahawks vs 1st Place Eagles

I hate 10am games but they have won all of them so far.

Wow what a crappy wishful thinking!

Donkies blew it
Cards got jobbed by refs
Wanted the Eagles to win at first but after Vikings & Cowboys won, had to root for the Patriots
To top it off, Lamar had another awesome 4td game. Goodbye MVP Russ.

At least Panthers lost, now if the Bears beat the Rams, can soften for miserable Sunday.

cymatica

Reaction score
NINEster":p7bfm1tw said:
nIdahoSeahawk":p7bfm1tw said:
The NFL needs a couple more Seahawks losses to assist a 9er division win. After the steering failure last night, they need to move some games off prime time in order to fly under the national radar with entirely next level steering.

LOL.

Don't worry, the league helped you in 2013, they'll help the Niners this year. :irishdrinkers:

How did they help Seattle? This outta be good

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
cymatica":1420lq2t said:
NINEster":1420lq2t said:
nIdahoSeahawk":1420lq2t said:

LOL.

How did they help Seattle? This outta be good
You'll get no response. He's a joke

Latest posts