New Uniforms Leak?

Mistashoesta

Reaction score
via Antonio Brown's (yes that Antonio Brown) scoop twitter page @CTespnN. Don't know if I believe it, but for the record, he has been correct on a few early leaks now. Take it with a grain of salt.

Germanhawk7

Reaction score
CTESPN is 7 out of 7 Jersey Leaks.
They also leaked the new alternate Giants Jersey one month ago.
Im hyped, really like the white one.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
I assume with the silver helmets? I'd have to see the entire uniform before I can decide whether I dig or not.

SNDavidson

Reaction score
I immediately wanted the whites when I saw the blues, I'm a happy fan.

JPatera76

Reaction score
this'll probably, if true, be what replaces the Action (highlighter) green ones.

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
Not happening. At least not in 2024.

This is a mockup that is an amalgamation of uniform rumors spread throughout the offseason. A uniform change is NOT something that can be kept secret. The notification comes out early because there has to be tremendous production of merchandise in preparation for the rollout, as well as hype to drive sales when the reveal happens.

AB's other leaks have come from retail sources. Individuals taking pictures of catalogues or new stock at retailers. This is straight up just a basic mockup with a sloppy mash-up number font that combines the throwback with the current font, and the nameplate is deadass just Agency Gothic Bold font. This is a mockup, and an amateurish one at that.

P.S. Nike logo tucked into the pants? Come on, they're not even trying

Last edited:

kidhawk

Reaction score
Sleeve hawk back where it belongs. Never should have left. I like our current unis except for the sleeves. Has always looked like a weird looking question mark to me.
Agreed. I was on that train from the beginning. The new unis grew on me but only improve with sleevehawk.

notyou

Reaction score
Those look like a cheap xfl team jersey. Hopefully this leak isn't true.