.NET Seahawks Season Ticket Holder Thread

Subzero717

Reaction score
JSeahawks":sluei2so said:
I was a 16 year season ticket holder but had to give them up. Last game I've been to was the Beast Quake game. So at least I went out on top!

That was just the begining.

Shadowhawk

Reaction score
Season ticket holder since 1999. Did one year in the Kingdome, two years of exile in Husky Stadium, and have been in Section 338, Row L at the new stadium since the day it opened.

Spokanefan

Reaction score
Six season tickets, Charter Section 306, row D; great seats just below the walkway with our back against a 6' concrete wall so you can stand up w/out bothering anyone. Started going annually in September, 2005, driving the 600 mile roundtrip from Spokane. Luckily, we ended up getting season tickets at the start of the Pete Carroll era in mid-2010, and just when our kids high school football careers started winding down.....

We weren't big Carroll fans or anything, it's just that the once-a-year experience, even coming off of Mora's year, was just so amazing! The drive from Spokane has gotten to seem short, if you can believe it, and the biggest issue now is which of our kids and friends get to come. It's gotten weird this year when you look at the ticket values for big games (SF, New Orleans), but we wouldn't think of selling seats - the Seahawks have become our family hobby!

JSeahawks

Reaction score
CALIHAWK1":2a9fdmo9 said:
JSeahawks":2a9fdmo9 said:
I was a 16 year season ticket holder but had to give them up. Last game I've been to was the Beast Quake game. So at least I went out on top!

That was just the begining.

True. I guess I should have said, "on a high note."

Marlin Man

Reaction score
My first year was 1976- got my tickets in a drawing. Have moved up over the years to what I think are teh best seats in the house. Club 235 right on the 50 yard line.

I don't plan on missing the Super Bowl THIS time!!!!!

GO HAWKS

TestMo1337

Reaction score
Since 2004, had between 1-5 tickets throughout that time in my name.

Started in the South end my first year then moved to Section 300 with Pehawk a few rows down from me.

Now 2 tickets this year.

Latest posts