.NET Seahawks Season Ticket Holder Thread

hulbe

Reaction score
One seat, section 113 row X. First whole year season ticket. Last year was a nose bleed half season pack and sure did pay off. I was considered full season when buying seat this year. I know it was kind of cheating but I drive from just south of Salem, Oregon (500 miles round trip) for each game.

rcambaker

Reaction score
A fan since I can remember (1984)

2nd year as a season ticket holder

2 seats in Section 210 Row I

LudwigsDrummer

Reaction score
My oldest son is 26. Had season tickets when I took him to his 1st game at 9 months of age, so a 26 year season ticket holder. Those are 2 seats in 133, 3 rows behind Riley12.
I was on the waiting list for another pair and shortly after SEAHAWK STADIUM was built I got the call to add 2 more seats and I did in section 105, 9 rows up at the North goal line.

OP
OP
bestfightstory

bestfightstory

Reaction score
Chrome_Seahawk":724h8z3f said:
BTW BFS, you are jealous of US???

Jealous/Envious. Yes, absolutely. There aren't many things I would say that about. Plenty of objects and experiences that I don't have and would benefit from but their absence doesn't stir those emotions. Jealousy/Envy have a tendency to be graceless and self-defeating states of consciousness. But when it comes to travel &/OR experiencing the culture that is a Seahawks home game, I acknowledge these feelings without shame.

In fact, They enrich my life, in my estimation.

Shippy

Reaction score
Since 2009. Two tickets in section 310, row X. I love my seats!

i5roadrunner

Reaction score
9 years. There are 4 of us and we started out in 319 with the animals but moved to a lower spot in 317 after the 2nd year. I can hop right out of my seat and walk over to see who is raising the 12th Man flag. Friend of mine had 2 seats in 130 since the stadium opened so I would go with him for most games but he got out after we got our seats because of the cost. My first game in the Kingdome was in "87" and I won tickets to the last Seahawk game in the Dome from KIRO710. I will never forget my first MNF game against the 3-0 Cincinnati Bengals and the 0-3 Seahawks. I think the year was, 90 or 91? I was so excited and the Seahawks won!

Reaction score
Seahawk Mike":250jb920 said:
Hawks Nest Row EE Section 149

Since the final season in the Dome!!

Hey Mike, you are only 8 rows up from me - what seat #'s are you?

BocciHawk

Reaction score
Started in 1998 with seats in the second to last row, end zone. I think we paid $8 per game for them. Pretty crazy up there... 32 rows to the bathroom, so most guys would buy two King Beers, drink one, and use that to pee in, then go for more beers at halftime. I could touch the roof when I stood up.

Sat in much better seats for the playoff game vs. Dan Marino, and got hooked, asked for and received similar seats in Husky Stadium. Bit the bullet and ended up in section 109 row P near the 50 in the new stadium. It's an extravagance, but a great place to watch a football game from. Fantastic people all around me, too. Some ticket broker action, but that's OK, gives me different opponent fans to yell through most games LOL.

I'd gladly have taken Hawks Nest tickets if they were easier to get. I have six tickets in 109 and two in 308, we split them across three families.

Jase

Reaction score
This is the 4th year I've had my tickets.

2 seats, way in the NE corner of the lower bowl, in the tiniest little section, 103.

TheHawkster

Reaction score
Season tickets for a decade now.
Wifes birthday present to me. (Girlfriend at the time)

Al Harris made us pull the trigger.

Sec. 117 row EE aisle seats.

Digsbone

Reaction score
I am in my 2end year as a season ticket holder would have been much sooner but, money was tight with school and my family. I was born(1986) a seahawk fan from birth my grandpa wouldn't have it any other way. I live in Anchorage, AK so it's a really expensive habbit but, like I tell people at least it's a healthy one.

Section 231
Row K
Seats 13,14

kinesmajor

Reaction score
I would be 15 years, but let them go since I live in LA and just can't make it to games

XxxZagnutxxX

Reaction score
I'm curious. What does a pair of season tickets sell for these days? I know it's different depending on where you sit. Thinking about getting on the waiting list even though I could only make 1-2 games per year.

RezHawk

Reaction score
Have held 2-5 tix since 1999?- 2000? (first year at Husky stadium) with the exception of 2011 due to financial constraints. Sat in the rain row at Husky stadium and remember thinking to myself at the first bad weather game why does everyone in our row have tarps on their heads, I soon found out. I have moved around the new stadium a lot with seats in sections 237, 231, 308, 126 and currently have 2 seats in 319 row D. When I bring extra people I always give them my seats so I can sit in a new section and get a different view of the game. Favorite sections are south end zone and Hawks nest, them people knows how to party!!! :thirishdrinkers: Go Hawks!!!

seahawks08

Reaction score
me season ticket holder since 2006, was in 330 V, now 306 K. Would like to explore seats in the seahawks side again hopefully if they have any.

Latest posts