.NET Seahawks Season Ticket Holder Thread

-The Glove-

Reaction score
XxxZagnutxxX":fawtqh7c said:
I'm curious. What does a pair of season tickets sell for these days? I know it's different depending on where you sit. Thinking about getting on the waiting list even though I could only make 1-2 games per year.

5-600 starting out I believe. I got on the waiting list last year so I had to purchase some for 900 on Craigslist. Stubhub has them for 700 starting out too

Subzero717

Reaction score
First year fulltime. I split a season tick with another member last year when i still lived in Cali. This year I actually own two sets. My regular which are second to last row and make me sick. Im deathly afraid of heights. The other I bought on CL and paid too much. Its my first year here full time so I said efff it. In hindsight I should have just bought club when my broker called the first time. Would of saved some $$$$.

Riley12

Reaction score
The last year in Husky Stadium, I was sitting in the horizontal rain, my small children huddled behind me for protection and my wife sitting nearby soaked and miserable. She exclaimed, "Just get season tickets and go with your sister!".

I never asked if she was kidding or not, but instead got on the phone to arrange my seats in the partially finished Seahawks Stadium.
I started in 133 Row Q, just in front and to the left of the .netter known as OrFan. Later, I backed up to Row T and on the other side of
133, closer to the 50, and a few rows down from LudwigsDrummer.

My sister went with me for many games those first few years, when my children were still small and my wife didn't have an interest
in the NFL. Oh how times have changed.

Bigpumpkin

Reaction score
Life long fan here.....even before the Seahawks had a name.
Son got ticket in 2000. I got ticket in 2006 when his friend sold his joining ticket to me. Back then a game ticket cost $50....now it is $84!! We sit in Section 335 just into the double alphabet rows almost on the 50 yard line. Our group has four tickets. :snack:

Brahn

Reaction score
Riley12":18m8o8cm said:
The last year in Husky Stadium, I was sitting in the horizontal rain, my small children huddled behind me for protection and my wife sitting nearby soaked and miserable.

Pretty sure that was the Dallas game. Me and my buddy got our tickets there the last season as well. We felt like the only ones in the lower bowl sitting in the rain after half time. We were underage and the guy next to us would sneak in rum and spike my drinks for me. He said since I was in the Air Force I was able to drink in his eyes. God bless that man! Had tickets ever since, moved around a bit now have 4 tickets in section 333.

Tbone

Reaction score
Will never change sections the South End Zone is awesome!!!!

10 years
3 Tickets in Section 123

and

2 Tickets in Section 122

i5roadrunner

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":1j2nf0ky said:
You were in 319 roadrunner? Cool. What row? Just curious.
I can't remember what row they were, about half way up. I could turn around and look over my left shoulder and see the TV camera that was at the very top on the wall. It was a pretty rowdy section. Always some fight starting up there. Even to this day, I always see the cops running up there in a hurry. lol :thirishdrinkers:

Vetamur

Reaction score
Since 2006. 3 tickets, 338 row x. Live in Tokyo, this year will make it to 4 games plus home playoff games.

Seahawk Mike

Reaction score
Chrome_Seahawk":1yqlwf39 said:
Seahawk Mike":1yqlwf39 said:
Hawks Nest Row EE Section 149

Since the final season in the Dome!!

Hey Mike, you are only 8 rows up from me - what seat #'s are you?

19-21...my brother and his buddies make it to most of the games...I can only make one or two a year...but the biggest game of the year (so far) next Monday I'll be there!!!

Boiler

Reaction score
I originally put down a deposit in 2005 so that I could get playoff tickets that year. Not a bad year to start.

I'm now in section 305. Being an out-of-towner, I get to one or two regular season games a year, and family members in Seattle take most of the rest. I've been to every home playoff game since the 2005-06 season and I look forward to seeing you all again in January this year.

drcool

Reaction score
Season ticket holder since 2000 (or whatever the first year at Husky Stadium was).

Sit in Sec 149, Row T up in the Hawks Nest

And I might be the only Seahawks season ticket holder who lives in Jacksonville, FL. I moved down here in July but will keep my season tickets as long as I can.

Subzero717

Reaction score
Tbone":1358p6da said:
Will never change sections the South End Zone is awesome!!!!

10 years
3 Tickets in Section 123

and

2 Tickets in Section 122

True bill. Thats where I always sat during my annual pilgrimage from the motherland.

warden

Reaction score
Since 1997

I started out while I still lived in Canada, now I live in the US and became a US citizen

Sit on the rail in the small section right beside the 12 man flag, being there since day one and have no desire to change seat locations

Being a fan since 1976. Back in the seventies, I spent my Sundays nursing a hangover watching Seahawk football

I bought my ticket's the day the semi trucks were packed up and heading down the freeway for LA. It was the only thing I could do to help keep the Seahawks in Seattle. My wife and I have been going to every game since.

tacomahawk

Reaction score
Started in the Hawks Nest in 2004, moved to section 308 against my better judgement, and my wife's pleas to get out of the rain. Stayed there till 2011, then said screw it I am going back to the end zones and if you don't like the weather, I will find someone else to go to the games with. I have found a happy home in 127 Row P right by the Hawks tunnel. The wife is still in tow, and doesn't complain. It doesn't get much better

OP
OP
bestfightstory

bestfightstory

Reaction score
This is great. Now I have one thread containing all the people on Seahawks.NET that I need to suck up to. Outstanding!

JSeahawks

Reaction score
I was a 16 year season ticket holder but had to give them up. Last game I've been to was the Beast Quake game. So at least I went out on top!

Hawknballs

Reaction score
First year with tickets (good timining!) although I went to all games last year but two (GB, Rams)

Section 303 row E seats 9-10. Right out of the tunnel near the beer and the bathrooms and the elevator.

Latest posts