NaVorro Bowman lectures Kaep about the 'fins hat

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
NinerLifer":s1vm7hb0 said:
Sports Hernia":s1vm7hb0 said:
RichNhansom":s1vm7hb0 said:
Niner the key differences is you have key weakness's like your receiving core and huge question marks at multiple other positions. I'm not making my prediction solely based on hope like you.

The road schedule looks daunting no doubt but we also have a more mature team that didn't get weaker in the offseason and likely got much better and I am not hoping based on washed up CB's or that a #2 WR can suddenly become a #1 or even that rookies will replace all pro plaers or Wilson's #1 AND #2 targets. I am basing that off proven track records at success and documented as elite.

Just as difficult as or road schedule is the opposite in our home schedule and we went unbeaten at home last year so why would an easier schedule with a better team be expected to have worse results?

Please feel free to explain to me how you think your team is improved because you were worse last year than the year before no matter what the record or results were and that is a trend that is common with honeymoon coaches.

The Seahawks have shown significant improvement each year with the record reflecting a serious downgrade at the QB position and still matching the previous years win record while the team improved it's running game from both in the bottom of the league the previous year to both top ten in 2011. The QB problem though is now obviously solved so there is no clear cut reason to think we will slide backwards.

Your team on the other hand has significant reasons to see a slide backwards.

So by your logic then, if you win the division, and we get in on a wild card slot, if we end up winning the SB...you would have still had the better season because you ended the regular season with a better record? :snack:
You really can't be that daft? Really?

PS. The ninnies ain't winning a Lombardi anytime soon, the current team had their chance last year and blew it! Now the wheels start to fall off the douchebaugh-mobile!

Because you said so? I recall the same type of comments being made after we lost in the NFCCG against the Giants the season prior. But there we were the very next season in the NFCCG again and won.

But if you so so sport! :th2thumbs:
Yes, because I "said so" Skippy! SuperBowl losers don't make it back the next year, and check history on that!

RichNhansom

Reaction score
I don't care about history, if you lose multiple key starters and need to rely on rookies and scrub FA's to replace them when your most important players are looking at retirement, your odds go way down.

I understand why Ninrr fans care about history though, they have to go to the history channel to remember the glory days.

NinerLifer

Reaction score
RichNhansom":bzp2qou1 said:
I don't care about history, if you lose multiple key starters and need to rely on rookies and scrub FA's to replace them when your most important players are looking at retirement, your odds go way down.

I understand why Ninrr fans care about history though, they have to go to the history channel to remember the glory days.

Except it is one of your own that is using "History" as an argument.

A ton of hypocrisy going on in this MB.

RichNhansom

Reaction score
Yeah but he's not wrong I just don't care about it. Nice try though. Maybe you should go look up the definition of hypocrisy or you could just go to the web zone for examples.

NinerLifer

Reaction score
RichNhansom":30axjqr4 said:
Yeah but he's not wrong I just don't care about it. Nice try though. Maybe you should go look up the definition of hypocrisy or you could just go to the web zone for examples.

That's why I am not a member of the Webzone.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
NinerLifer":30q5oze0 said:
RichNhansom":30q5oze0 said:

That's why I am not a member of the Webzone.
Which is surprising because you'd fit right in at that circus.