Names that Russell Wilson has a better QB rating than

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
HawkWow":22s1qxp6 said:
I (think) I am glad Pete started him. There is not enough criteria to say Pete made the right decision in starting him. I do like his progress and I'm happy he's a Hawk, but had Pete started Flynn, and Flynn went onto lead the league in every important offensive catagory...well, you see where this is going. Wilson is our guy, I'm happy with him and I'm happy Flynn is ready (?) if called upon.

To those wanting to trade Flynn, I only have this to ask...WTF?

I think fans like these are the rollercoaster fans that scream superbowl one week and want to slash their wrists the next. Right now, we are just North of slightly above average. Without Flynn's availability to spell Wilson, we are one play away from being slightly south of shitty. IMO.

I'd trade Flynn in a heart beat for the right deal. And I'm no wrist-slasher.

scutterhawk

Reaction score
HawkWow":2fevphsi said:
I (think) I am glad Pete started him. There is not enough criteria to say Pete made the right decision in starting him. I do like his progress and I'm happy he's a Hawk, but had Pete started Flynn, and Flynn went onto lead the league in every important offensive catagory...well, you see where this is going. Wilson is our guy, I'm happy with him and I'm happy Flynn is ready (?) if called upon.

To those wanting to trade Flynn, I only have this to ask...WTF?

I think fans like these are the rollercoaster fans that scream superbowl one week and want to slash their wrists the next. Right now, we are just North of slightly above average. Without Flynn's availability to spell Wilson, we are one play away from being slightly south of shitty. IMO.
I gotta agree, I mean I have my doubts that Pete just decided by the flip of the coin to start Wilson.
I'm convinced that at QB, we have the best of both worlds.
Pete was obviously convinced that Wilson had all the bells and whistles, intelligence, athletecism, and savy to warrent the time of investment in planning for our Franchise QBOTF, and with Flynn in at backup?, that's a great combo IMHO.