Name your bold prediction for Sunday @ the Packers

bevellisthedevil

Reaction score
The first play the packers hand the ball off to Michael, everyone on the hawks defense slips on the slick field and Michael runs 80 yards for the td.

Second series, Rodgers calls an audible and Michael runs off the field to Russell Wilson to find out what direction he needs to go.

Kearse catches every Wilson pass, even the ones on target.

Fant gets hurt, Sowell moves to the left and Gilliam back to right tackle. Both Gilliam and Sowell dominate their D-ends pushing them 20 yards down the field. Britt gets owned.

Jordy Nelson won't stop talking trash to Sherman, who sheepishly walks back to the defensive huddle hurt by Nelson's words.

Kam lets every receiver run across the middle and past him so he can tackle them by the feet.

Haush shanks 3 fg attempts to the left from inside 20 yards.

Pete Carroll quits chewing gum and starts smoking on the sidelines.

BAJAHAWK

Reaction score
1)Aikman and Buck will talk more about the Cowboys than the Seahawks or Packers during the game.

2) Sherman gets a pick 6

3) Lockett returns either a punt or a Return

4) Graham gets 2 TDs

5) Our D Line gets 7 sacks

6) Reece Scores a TD

7) Rawls runs for 120

Seahawks put up 40 plus for the second straight game.

45 -24 Seahawks

LeftHandSmoke

Reaction score
storm74":2oh9ne0c said:
The first play the packers hand the ball off to Michael, everyone on the hawks defense slips on the slick field and Michael runs 80 yards for the td.

Second series, Rodgers calls an audible and Michael runs off the field to Russell Wilson to find out what direction he needs to go.

Kearse catches every Wilson pass, even the ones on target.

Fant gets hurt, Sowell moves to the left and Gilliam back to right tackle. Both Gilliam and Sowell dominate their D-ends pushing them 20 yards down the field. Britt gets owned.

Jordy Nelson won't stop talking trash to Sherman, who sheepishly walks back to the defensive huddle hurt by Nelson's words.

Kam lets every receiver run across the middle and past him so he can tackle them by the feet.

Haush shanks 3 fg attempts to the left from inside 20 yards.

Pete Carroll quits chewing gum and starts smoking on the sidelines.
Thomas Rawls prances out onto the snowy field during pregame, looking lovely as he flaunts a Brandon Maxwell purple and green jumpsuit that he pairs with a short silver-fox fur coat by Celine all complemented by his red-suede almost-knee-high Waldorf's socks, where he does a delicate slow-motion pirouette at midfield and then points at Christine on the Green Bay sideline.

LeftHandSmoke

Reaction score
A decent prediction, by HawkBlogger, hinting too at a tough, grind 'em down, muddy snow fight in the trenches.

--
Weather will clearly be a factor. Recent forecasts are calling for 3-5 inches of snow on Sunday. Defenses, especially those who rely on speed, are at a disadvantage in slippery conditions. Life is not exactly peachy for offenses either, especially in the passing game where breaks are far less exacting and timing is disrupted. The more powerful team, both on defense and offense, tends to gain the advantage. Misdirection also becomes a more appealing part of the game plan as defenders have a far harder time stopping their momentum if they take a step in the wrong direction.
http://www.hawkblogger.com/2016/12/blue ... attle.html

edogg23

Reaction score
Overseasfan":1mu0zeoj said:
Steven Terrell balls out of his mind and gets a pick six.
This... Terrell will have a pick this game, mark my words!

Keyhawk

Reaction score
We finish this game with no significant injuries. Please make this prediction come true.

GO HAWKS

Hawks46

Reaction score
LeftHandSmoke":sahhmv5w said:
A decent prediction, by HawkBlogger, hinting too at a tough, grind 'em down, muddy snow fight in the trenches.

--
Weather will clearly be a factor. Recent forecasts are calling for 3-5 inches of snow on Sunday. Defenses, especially those who rely on speed, are at a disadvantage in slippery conditions. Life is not exactly peachy for offenses either, especially in the passing game where breaks are far less exacting and timing is disrupted. The more powerful team, both on defense and offense, tends to gain the advantage. Misdirection also becomes a more appealing part of the game plan as defenders have a far harder time stopping their momentum if they take a step in the wrong direction.
http://www.hawkblogger.com/2016/12/blue ... attle.html

One thought provoking part of that Hawkblogger article is the use of the 3 TE sets, and bringing in Odhiambo as a TE. I would love to see us do this and just bludgeon that Packers beat up front 7. Beat them up and keep them on the field, and protect that back end of our defense from Rodgers. If we get up 10 points or so, it makes them 1 dimensional especially in the snow.

My prediction is Rawls going for 150 yards and 2 TD's. This was too easy for me, so I started over thinking it a bit. But I really think this is the easiest thing to come up with considering the state of the Pack's defense.

nwHawk

Reaction score
Doug Baldwin and Bobby Wagner will have big games, and Pope scores his 1st regular season TD. Seahawks get 6 sacks!

Hawks 23 - 20

Palmegranite

Reaction score
Boiler":2x9o5enf said:
edogg23":2x9o5enf said:
Overseasfan":2x9o5enf said:

Don't you mean "maker my words?"
What does " maker my words" mean? I don't think it's a thing.

Jerhawk

Reaction score
Bold prediction: The Hawks will actually have more time of possession than the Pack by 7 minutes

Grahamhawker

Reaction score
Palmegranite":acanj92t said:
Boiler":acanj92t said:
edogg23":acanj92t said:
Overseasfan":acanj92t said:

Don't you mean "maker my words?"
What does " maker my words" mean? I don't think it's a thing.

Oh, it's a thing, here at least.

One of those inside jokes on a classic typo.

LeftHandSmoke

Reaction score
hawkfan68":2j5pk7yg said:
Alex Collins has his best game as a Seahawk
May not be too far fetched an idea. His fast-footwork style may be more effective in snow than how Rawls power-runs.

QuahHawk

Reaction score
Marcell Reece looks like the best offensive weapon we have. Some tough 3rd down conversions and a TD.

hgwellz12

Reaction score
In a lofty place tanglin' with Satan over history.
Russ runs for 50+ & 2 of our TD's. Rawls gets a buck 30+ but scores on a 40 yard wheel route. Erin pulls a hammy trying to outrun Cliff, who strip sacks him and KJ scoops it up for a 15 yard run into the end zone. Jimmy gets play of the week on Sportscenter with another INSANE one handed catch for a TD!

Latest posts