My favorite moment in the SF-ATL game

TheWest

Reaction score
SeaHawk80":35waf4ls said:
So your saying he didn't draft well cause he did not have to? I really hope he continues to do that then

Depends on what YOUR idea of well is. Unfortunately I'd have to agree about it being a pretty weak draft, overall.

The Battle #83

Reaction score
The Battle #83":1ljspu5z said:
VivaEfrenHerrera":1ljspu5z said:
Weird thing for me is how that gif actually melts a little of my hatred and turns it into pity. Seriously. Look at the guy. That is not an adult reaction. If that's what you're rooting for, if that's what you're defending with "I don't care, as long as he wins" (which, empty as it is, is the only half-reasonable justification) then I start to just feel sorry for you. It's just sad, and kind of pathetic, really.

If having that as your most visible representative is the price of a Lombardi, count me out.

I don't follow college football, but wasn't Carroll called a cheater? I might be thinking of somebody else.

anybody?

hawker84

Reaction score
kearly":1av7q8jt said:
Original

I want cake now!

looking at the clip then the caption at the bottom, then looking at your Avatar.. Kearly i do believe you've created the perfect storm... beautiful..

The Battle #83

Reaction score
The Battle #83":1ja9t2qa said:
The Battle #83":1ja9t2qa said:
VivaEfrenHerrera":1ja9t2qa said:
Weird thing for me is how that gif actually melts a little of my hatred and turns it into pity. Seriously. Look at the guy. That is not an adult reaction. If that's what you're rooting for, if that's what you're defending with "I don't care, as long as he wins" (which, empty as it is, is the only half-reasonable justification) then I start to just feel sorry for you. It's just sad, and kind of pathetic, really.

If having that as your most visible representative is the price of a Lombardi, count me out.

I don't follow college football, but wasn't Carroll called a cheater? I might be thinking of somebody else.

anybody?

looked it up wow, lost alot of respect for Carroll :(
1314029819767.png