My experience as a Seahawk fan for a weekend

happysox

Reaction score
Let me first start by saying that I was born and raised in Cincinnati and am a life long Bengals fan. Yes, its a life sentence. :cry:
I live in Maryland and have a buddy who picked the Seahawks as his team when the Colts rightfully so packed up and got out of that god forsaken hole of a city.
Anyway, my Seahawk buddy me to go to the Seattle game in Charlotte with him. I thought it would be a good guys weekend so I accepted and started planning. he isn't a big internet forum guy and doesn't use facebook so I thought I would try and surprise him by finding out where the Seattle fans would be while we were in Charlotte.
I came to this website to see if there were any Seahawk fans meeting up or anything there. Sure enough there was a thread which I posted in. I was quickly directed to a facebook page and found a ton of fans were organizing a get together at a bar the night before and a tailgate party the day of.
Needless to say we had a blast.
1. Charlotte is a great city with great fans. Very hospitable.
2. Seattle fans were amazing. Large in number, very classy, very organized and fun to drink with.
3. Almost all the fans I met there actually flew in from Seattle. Amazing fan base.

Thank you for being great fans. I hope you all stay so friendly.

Good luck this season.

Enjoy some of our pics from the weekend.
IMG 2899
IMG 2905
IMG 2907
IMG 2904
IMG 2901
IMG 2900

-The Glove-

Reaction score
That's awesome man. I'm liking what I see from the Bengals. Good luck!

OP
OP
H

happysox

Reaction score
pmedic920":f3i7w8i4 said:
Looks like fun was had. I'm so looking forward to the Texans game and traveling to the Atlanta game. Thank for sharing.
Fun was definitely had.

One of the funny things from the pictures is that I didn't even notice the Seahawk shaved into Mr. Mohawks head until I looked at the pictures the next week. I was very thirsty that night. ha ha.

Overall it was refreshing to go to a game with good fans and not have to worry about getting stabbed. Baltimore games are just like Phili but don't have the national rep. Terrible fans all around. I refuse to see my Bengals play when they come to town.

Again, mad props to all Seahawk fans!!!

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Happysox, you just need to bust out the Omar Little prison special. Wrap your torso with magazines and duct tape for the shank protection. :)

The Radish

Reaction score
Thanks very much for taking the trouble to entertain your friend. And again for sharing it with us.

:th2thumbs:

OP
OP
H

happysox

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":1pcha7nk said:
Happysox, you just need to bust out the Omar Little prison special. Wrap your torso with magazines and duct tape for the shank protection. :)
That made me crack up. I may have to try that if I venture to another crackmore ravens game. lol

I hate to say it but I'm starting to catch myself watching more Seahawk football. Really enjoyed the comeback this past Sunday.
Good fans, nice uni's...anyroom on the badwaggon? Ha ha. I can't leave my Bengals no matter how much of a disaster they are but I can pick up a second team in the opposite conference.

Latest posts