Multiple reports on Pete’s future

Jac

Reaction score
The city is seeing a new coach step in and bring a formerly disappointing team to the national championship game. The college game isn’t that much different. It’s naive to think that they aren’t looking at change.

Jville

Reaction score
What ever happen to the courtesy of posing links and honest posts?

Seahawks to evaluate future after season

The Seahawks always are evaluating and updating contingency plans in the event longtime coach Pete Carroll, now 72 years old, decides to walk away.
Seahawks chair Jody Allen usually meets with Carroll and general manager John Schneider in the days after the season concludes -- which could be extended by a playoff run, with a win Sunday over the Cardinals plus a Packers loss to the Bears gets Seattle in -- any decisions will wait until then.
Carroll is under contract through 2024, with an option for 2025 that can be exercised in the offseason.

Link >>> https://www.nfl.com/news/falcons-to...ason-broncos-expected-to?campaign=Twitter_atn

.......... it's the same post season process as last year and the year befor.

OP
OP
Ozzy

Ozzy

Reaction score
What ever happen to the courtesy of posing links and honest posts?

Seahawks to evaluate future after season

The Seahawks always are evaluating and updating contingency plans in the event longtime coach Pete Carroll, now 72 years old, decides to walk away.
Seahawks chair Jody Allen usually meets with Carroll and general manager John Schneider in the days after the season concludes -- which could be extended by a playoff run, with a win Sunday over the Cardinals plus a Packers loss to the Bears gets Seattle in -- any decisions will wait until then.
Carroll is under contract through 2024, with an option for 2025 that can be exercised in the offseason.

Link >>> https://www.nfl.com/news/falcons-to...ason-broncos-expected-to?campaign=Twitter_atn

.......... it's the same post season process as last year and the year befor.
Sorry I thought I attached the link and didn’t in the original so put it in the next post

PateratoWilson

Reaction score
This may be it for Pete today ..
I love what the guy has done for our team and want him to do well
but like all things it comes to an end at some point.
I have accepted that it's over and I don't want it to be honestly.
Tried to post on game chat. Rap report involved maybe it’s got legs. I have accepted it’s over and want it to be. It’s just time man…

Fade

Reaction score
Judy will be the death of us all.

They meet at the end of every season.

Pete will charm her into another season. Might even get an extension out of it, as he don't want to be a lame duck if 2025 is only optional.

Pliskin

Reaction score
Eventually everything can become stale, even for the best of coaches, nothing wrong with a freshen up and a new direction, provided it’s well researched and thought out.

CactusJack

Reaction score
We're basically ******.

Pete isn't going anywhere. We don't have a high enough pick to get an impact QB or player. This team will win 9 or 10 games again next year. Just good enough to be a fringe playoff contender. Nothing is changing. We're basically stuck in mediocrity.

TheLegendOfBoom

Reaction score
We're basically ******.

Pete isn't going anywhere. We don't have a high enough pick to get an impact QB or player. This team will win 9 or 10 games again next year. Just good enough to be a fringe playoff contender. Nothing is changing. We're basically stuck in mediocrity.
Purgatory hell for the Seahawks!!!