Mike Tomlin just accused the Patriots of messing with comms

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
The NFL in the very near future is going to have to decide what is more important to them...... Protecting the Cheatriots or the integrity of the game. So far they've picked protecting the Cheatriots and they are not even hiding it anymore. Time for the other owners to step in and get rid of Rog and knock Kraft down a few dozen notches. The NFL's credibility number is just about at zero at this point.

Ron Burgundy

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":dkjpfhq6 said:
The NFL in the very near future is going to have to decide what is more important to them...... Protecting the Cheatriots or the integrity of the game. So far they've picked protecting the Cheatriots and they are not even hiding it anymore. Time for the other owners to step in and get rid of Rog and knock Kraft down a few dozen notches. The NFL's credibility number is just about at zero at this point.

The NFL is saying it was due to a "power issue" and not the fault of the Pats**. It seems to me that a power issue would make your headsets turn off and on but not make them pick up another broadcast. Just sayin'.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":2kubn4o5 said:

How is spending millions defending Brady's 4 game suspension in court defending the Patriots?

It's obvious the other owner's are sick and tired of the Patriots, they just can't figure out how to legally kick them in the nuts other than fines and draft picks, which doesn't seem to be deterring any of this nonsense.

Tech Worlds

Reaction score
I think every time a team plays the cheaters they should do so under protest. They should issue a letter to the league documenting their concerns over the fairness of the contest. Every team, every game should be played under protest.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Sgt. Largent":kzcyvzgo said:
Sports Hernia":kzcyvzgo said:

How is spending millions defending Brady's 4 game suspension in court defending the Patriots?

It's obvious the other owner's are sick and tired of the Patriots, they just can't figure out how to legally kick them in the nuts other than fines and draft picks, which doesn't seem to be deterring any of this nonsense.
Millions is chicken scratch when you make billions.

The more I think of it the more I think the league was just trying to cover their ass with the deflategate ruse by saying "see we are going after the Cheatriots". The league swept spygate under the rug and tried to do the same with deflategate until some owners saw "fire" and made a giant stink out of it. Notice how quickly how they tried to sweep "headphonegate" under the rug so quickly without investigating it. Richard Sherman was right when he said that Rog is "too close" with Kraft.
It's really sad but the NFL is getting closer to the WWE everyday.

Ron Burgundy

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":3a4wjt1z said:
Millions is chicken scratch when you make billions.

The more I think of it the more I think the league was just trying to cover their ass with the deflategate ruse by saying "see we are going after the Cheatriots". The league swept spygate under the rug and tried to do the same with deflategate until some owners saw "fire" and made a giant stink out of it. Notice how quickly how they tried to sweep "headphonegate" under the rug so quickly without investigating it. Richard Sherman was right when he said that Rog is "too close" with Kraft.
It's really sad but the NFL is getting closer to the WWE everyday.

i still think it's possible that Rog rigged the Deflategate suspension so that it would lose in court but look like he tried to do something. When you make $45 million a year you don't have to care what people think about you.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
seahawk12thman":2eb951lx said:
Sarlacc83":2eb951lx said:
Hasselbeck":2eb951lx said:
I'm sorry but, headsets didn't cause the Steelers to leave Gronk wide open all night. They didn't cause Josh Scobee to miss two field goals. They didn't cause Darrius Heyward-Bey to lose track of where he was on the field when he was wide open in the end zone. They didn't cause the Steelers to barely breathe on Brady all night. They didn't cause the Steelers to dial up a WR double pass on the first drive of the game when the Patriots couldn't stop anything.

Maybe the Pats are to blame for some weird things going on with the headset, but the Steelers shot themselves in the foot much more often than anything else last night.

While I agree with the sentiment, I think it has more to do with the big brass balls of a team that's just been (re)exposed as frauds and cheaters to continue their fraudulent ways in full view of an entire nation. It either speaks to the stupidity of the organization or the fact (and this is what I find more likely) that they believe they are completely protected in everything they do. Kraft owns Goodell's soul, and Goodell either needs to punch back or get gone so that someone else can put an end to this miserable episode in NFL history.

This has all been done under Goodell's watch. He has to go.
Could not agree more.