Mike McDonald’s draft clues NOT

seabowl

Reaction score
Talk about opposite ends of the spectrum. Frankly, I thought Pete’s clues were kind of silly to begin with and Mike McDonald does not appear to be that kind of guy to do such a silly thing. The clues never really made sense to me, and on top of that, if the player they wanted was already selected, the clue would be meaningless.

olyfan63

Reaction score
Talk about opposite ends of the spectrum. Frankly, I thought Pete’s clues were kind of silly to begin with and Mike McDonald does not appear to be that kind of guy to do such a silly thing. The clues never really made sense to me, and on top of that, if the player they wanted was already selected, the clue would be meaningless.
So totally agree with this. How could you leave meaningful clues when you have no idea if the player(s) hinted at will even still be available?

olyfan63

Reaction score
Now, does anyone remember any actual good and meaningful draft clues that Pete left for fans, and how they turned out/who they drafted? I can't recall... maybe there were some?

olyfan63

Reaction score
Makes perfect sense if you draft guys way before they are slotted to go…
How dare you talk about LJ Collier like that! I have it on Kiper's authority that the next 3 teams all were going to take him! (...in the 5th round?)

CPHawk

Reaction score
Pretty sure Pete was High when he posted those “clues”.

OP
OP
seabowl

seabowl

Reaction score
The only clue we ever needed for a Seahawks pick

nwHawk

Reaction score
How dare you talk about LJ Collier like that! I have it on Kiper's authority that the next 3 teams all were going to take him! (...in the 5th round?)
This is the perfect response. Well done 👍