Michael Bennett 'would love' to finish his career in Seattle

Seymour

Reaction score
Sgt. Largent":22dloahl said:
.... Could do worse than bringing Bennett back, like I said I think he'd behave, if that's what you're worried about.

Could do worse? You mean like Malik McDowell?

Exactly why I'd prefer that roster spot for an actual real prospect rather than a "contained virus".

Madrid Hawk

Reaction score
EXTREMELY short leash. And yes, I am aware of how someone of the "LOOK AT THE RACIST!!!" ilk can twist my words.

Coachbp

Reaction score
Hi everyone. New member , female and A fan of this team. I dislike this a lot. I think this is the case of him trying to smooth out his past behavior. This guy knows being kind right now and this late in his career could get him back on good karma side. This team doesn't need any distractions while pushing themselves to the next level in making a run to the Super Bowl.

Ad Hawk

Reaction score
Coachbp":2xlfyw02 said:
Hi everyone. New member , female and A fan of this team. I dislike this a lot. I think this is the case of him trying to smooth out his past behavior. This guy knows being kind right now and this late in his career could get him back on good karma side. This team doesn't need any distractions while pushing themselves to the next level in making a run to the Super Bowl.

Welcome! Good first post, and I agree with the super bowl run plans! :2thumbs:

chris98251

Reaction score
He is kind of like a magic trick now, once you know the secret it isn't as entertaining to watch, much like Sherman glad we had him then, his schtick won't fly now.

QuahHawk

Reaction score
Wenhawk":gnai238c said:
He was one of my favorite Seahawks and I still have his jersey. I'd be up for this especially if we don't keep Clowney.

Forgot to mention I named my son Bennett. Also like Bryant at the time. If he was a girl we would have consided Kennedy

DJ_CJ

Reaction score
Seymour":3rttkm67 said:
Ridiculous! He admitted to reading books in meetings and Pete's message was stale. Add that to his age and I'll take a hard pass. He is not the one to teach the young guys his lazy and controversial ways! :pukeface: :141847_bnono: :177692:

That right there sums it up. Loved him when grinding and working. We let his 14 offsides calls a year go because produced. Him riding the bicycle around the stadium was classic. But the way he left saying and doing what he did, we do not need that around the youth that is building in the locker room currently. Speaks volumes when KJ said last year it was the most cohesive minded team during tenure. Even on prove deal brings more negatives than positives.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk