Mike Bennett visits Seahawks Camp

MyrtleHawk

Can I get a hoyyaaa
Reaction score

Mentions he's specifically taking time to help Jones and Morris, which I'm loving.

"It's been great," Morris said. "He's been in my head a lot, because I'm a rookie in a new position. He said before he leaves, he wants to make me a monster, so I'm ready."

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Pete has developed a culture in Seattle. And that includes bringing back LOB members to help out. They are part of the Hawks family.

olyfan63

Reaction score
I saw Bennett leading some drills in media pics, and thought, "Oh, so did the Hawks hire Bennett as an assistant coach?" OK, so at this time, just visiting and helping out.

strohmin

Reaction score
Man I wish it was Cliff Avril teaching those guys. I hope they dont start jumping offsides at the most inoppurtune times.

JPatera76

Reaction score
its been amazing to see former players swarm and mentor the team.

balakoth

Reaction score
Makes me wonder if the shift in locker room dynamics is playing a role.
Just watching the D and the scheme... listening the Bennet the full broadcast... maybe even KJ... Bennet was almost coaching out calls during the broadcast, like "guys you gotta get up there as the safety on that play! " etc etc

balakoth

Reaction score
Also made a comment about how his position would get doubled on a particular play an d the Corner has to make that play etc...

olyfan63

Reaction score
Makes me wonder if the shift in locker room dynamics is playing a role.
Without question. When players care more about winning than their celebrity power and ad spokesman marketability, that's gotta be a more successful and welcoming culture. Love me some Cliff Avril, and am frankly SURPRISED to see Michael Bennett there, who I thought wasn't really on Team Pete, dismissive of rah rah and team culture schitt, and never thought of him as a guy who'd go the coaching route, a little too self-centered. Damn glad to see Bennett in the mix working with the D and would love to be proven wrong.