Merry Xmas to our Armed Forces Seahawk Brothers

Tech Worlds

Reaction score
Merry Xmas to all you who are in harms way accross the globe. I know it is hard to be away from your family during the holidays.

Come home safe and thank you for your service.

Merry Xmas to you.

A

Anonymous

Being away on deployment during the holidays was a very difficult thing for me when I was in the military....and that was during a relatively peaceful period during the 90's. I would have to say that it's even worse for the men and women out there right now. Not only do I salute them, but also their families back home here in the States for supporting their loved ones that are protecting our freedoms so we can sleep at night. Keep your heads on a swivel and come home safe.

To the OP....might want to add "& Sisters" at the end of the title. We can't forget about them too. :)

IT3 Duckster

Reaction score
As a sailor on watch tonight, it has been making things easier for me to peruse all the positive internet articles on the Seahawks as of late. Makes me feel good and even more enthusiastic about the upcoming Wild Card round.

TriCHawk

Reaction score
Yes - merry Xmas to all those serving! Special s/o to my brother who's deployed and spending Xmas in Dubai

JonRud

Reaction score
My uttermost thanks and appreciation for all the Service men & women out there protecting the U.S.A. Stay safe out there and may the Seahawks give us all something to celebrate in February 2013!!

v1rotv2

Reaction score
We are very proud of you and thankful for your dedication to duty.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

SeahawksRawk

Reaction score
As a member of the armed forces and a civilian contractor currently in Afghanistan. Thanks, it means alot to me to hear the support for our men and women in uniform. Espicially during this time of year.

Merry Christmas to all of Seahawk Nation!

FlyingGreg

Reaction score
Right on. I've been deployed for a lot of Christmases, and it's not fun. I'm thankful to be home with my family this year and also thankful so many are out there in harms way keeping the watch.