Merry Manziel

KitsapGuy

Reaction score
Guy never learns. :roll:

Can't get the video to embed. :229031_banghead:

Busted Coverage posted video Sunday that appears to show the quarterback singing and holding a can (which may be alcoholic beverage Four Loko).

[instagram]https://instagram.com/p/_0FELhyktV/[/instagram]

AZ_fan

Reaction score
Can't blame the guy... if I were the QB of the Browns I'd be an alcoholic too.

Cleveland... where QB's careers go to die.

Throwdown

Reaction score
I mean is he really an alcoholic? Seems like he's drinking in proper settings

AZ_fan

Reaction score
Throwdown":3ctre671 said:
I mean is he really an alcoholic? Seems like he's drinking in proper settings

I dunno... what I do know is everything I've seen regarding Manziel off the field involves alcohol... LOL

Personally I don't think he has his priorities straight.

mistaowen

Reaction score
Dude's drinking a four loko in his house (or a house) celebrating the holidays with a friend. Not sure I see anything wrong with it, unless the Browns expect him to be completely sober. As long as he's not going anywhere how is this a problem?

drrew

Reaction score
mistaowen":32p21lgl said:
Dude's drinking a four loko in his house (or a house) celebrating the holidays with a friend. Not sure I see anything wrong with it, unless the Browns expect him to be completely sober. As long as he's not going anywhere how is this a problem?

If he is an alcoholic (he did goto rehab), then yes, they expect him to be completely sober.

If he's not an alcoholic and just likes to drink, then he's a f'ing idiot for being filmed drinking when the filming adds no enjoyment to his evening and can only continue to cause trouble for him afterward.

OP
OP
KitsapGuy

KitsapGuy

Reaction score
After he was demoted to 3rd string. Then had to become the starter again due to injuries. The coach told him this would be the last time for chances.

Granted, he's not at a bar. But allowing to be filmed is still pretty stupid. :roll:

We'll see after the coach reviews it and talks to him. :vodka: