Media, leave Marshawn alone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rocket

Reaction score
TwistedHusky":ybkhbiys said:
Our FO should have been aware of the issue and informed the media that because of a medical condition Lynch would not be adhering to the policy, would not present himself and would be paying the resulting fines.

Inform the media of a medical condition? SERIOUSLY?

Polaris

Reaction score
Rocket":36pe7ca7 said:
TwistedHusky":36pe7ca7 said:
Our FO should have been aware of the issue and informed the media that because of a medical condition Lynch would not be adhering to the policy, would not present himself and would be paying the resulting fines.

Inform the media of a medical condition? SERIOUSLY?

That would make it worse. What our FO and the NFLPA need to do is talk to the NFL (who honestly does seem to be trying to meet Lynch halfway but the media is being obnoxious) and let them know that what happened to Lynch must never be allowed to happen again.

drdiags

Reaction score
Full disclosure.

If you are dropping masked f-bombs, I am ratting you out. Sorry, but some of you guys doing it know it isn't allowed so to do so must mean you think you are above the rules.

Now back to the debates.

ImTheScientist

Reaction score
drdiags":3o4t7h7t said:
Full disclosure.

If you are dropping masked f-bombs, I am ratting you out. Sorry, but some of you guys doing it know it isn't allowed so to do so must mean you think you are above the rules.

Now back to the debates.

Not sure what to even say about this....seems like you are trolling people.

drdiags

Reaction score
ImTheScientist":17j5uc2s said:
Not sure what to even say about this....seems like you are trolling people.

Several posters have put masked f-bombs in posts. No one is trolling anybody. Follow the rules or chance getting a time-out. If you don't know what is happening, why not keep out of the discussion? Not that hard to do.

You seem to have a problem with me, put me on foe and you will be fine. I have donated to this site because I support it as a place for fans to come and talk about the team. They have rules here and have asked folks to help them keep this place civil. I am not a mod but I am not going to sit idly by while folks continually break rules that have been established since most of us showed up around here. Is that "trolling"? Not sure.

Happy

Reaction score
Guys,

Diags is 100% on the money here. Take a deep breath and slow down.

chris98251

Reaction score
+2 with a backswing, I know we get emotional and I will cover sometimes with an edit, but try to get some control people. Would hate to have to send someone on Vacation on a great week to share with fellow .Netters.

Status
Not open for further replies.