McIntosh

LTH

Reaction score
I keep wondering when the Hawks are going to release McIntosh? I've heard he is a remarkable talent. I've seen clips of him running and what I have seen he is a remarkable talent.

Now that Lucas is back that should shore up the right side of the line. Bradford has shown the ability to move people off the ball in a big way! I'm excited to see what the Seahawks run game looks like with both Bradford and Lucas on the right side.

I hope Mac gets some playing time. I could see him being VERY DYNAMIC in the screen game. I just think things are going to change when the Hawks get that run game going. In fact, I know that run game is going to be way more explosive! It's going to change everything. It's going to bust open the Seahawk O...

this is it people... this is going to be the game that ignites the Seahawk O! I'm sure of it!

LTH

Donn2390

Reaction score
I keep wondering when the Hawks are going to release McIntosh? I've heard he is a remarkable talent. I've seen clips of him running and what I have seen he is a remarkable talent.

Now that Lucas is back that should shore up the right side of the line. Bradford has shown the ability to move people off the ball in a big way! I'm excited to see what the Seahawks run game looks like with both Bradford and Lucas on the right side.

I hope Mac gets some playing time. I could see him being VERY DYNAMIC in the screen game. I just think things are going to change when the Hawks get that run game going. In fact, I know that run game is going to be way more explosive! It's going to change everything. It's going to bust open the Seahawk O...

this is it people... this is going to be the game that ignites the Seahawk O! I'm sure of it!

LTH
I've been waiting for him to be turned loose also. I believe he is right up there with the #1 and #2 backs talent wise, and way ahead of Dallas. Now is the time with K-9 resting/healing... Let's surprise some people..!

OP
OP
L

LTH

Reaction score
I've been waiting for him to be turned loose also. I believe he is right up there with the #1 and #2 backs talent wise, and way ahead of Dallas. Now is the time with K-9 resting/healing... Let's surprise some people..!
I think EVERYBODY is looking past that run game. Lucas is A VERY physical player along with Bradford... this is a match up nobody is looking at.

LTH

ivotuk

Reaction score
He didn't get used much in Georgia, but his stats look decent. I was surprised he last until the 7th round. Maybe the knee was an issue?

Kenny McIntosh

James in PA

Reaction score
Pete said he's really shown something during the past couple weeeks of practice. That's Pete Speak for we could see his debut in the finale. Until then, look for a bunch of 2-3 yard runs from Charbs and Dallas until K9 gets back.

OP
OP
L

LTH

Reaction score
Pete said he's really shown something during the past couple weeeks of practice. That's Pete Speak for we could see his debut in the finale. Until then, look for a bunch of 2-3 yard runs from Charbs and Dallas until K9 gets back.
Like I said... EVERYBODY is looking past the physicality of LUCAS and Bradford on the same side!

Lth

OP
OP
L

LTH

Reaction score
It will indeed be interesting to see what impact having Lucas back has on the game.
It's not just Lucas it's the physicality of Lucas and Bradford together...that is a NASTY combination!!! we haven't seen it all year that's why nobody see's it... I'm looking for whomever is the running back to have a huge day vs the Cowboys.

Nobody see's it!

LTH

renofox

Reaction score
It's not just Lucas it's the physicality of Lucas and Bradford together...that is a NASTY combination!!! we haven't seen it all year that's why nobody see's it... I'm looking for whomever is the running back to have a huge day vs the Cowboys.

Nobody see's it!

LTH
The only problem is our OC. Do you really think Waldron is going to call a run-heavy game? I'll believe it when it actually happens.

OP
OP
L

LTH

Reaction score
The only problem is our OC. Do you really think Waldron is going to call a run-heavy game? I'll believe it when it actually happens.
I think Pete knows that they have to run the ball.. and if they don't I don't know what to say!

LTH

JPatera76

Reaction score
Pete’s been trying to “sell” this kid to us all season and off season. He’s available yet Pete won’t put him in. SMH 🤦

This is one of many pet peeves I have with PC now, but probably the main one. Each year there’s some player he spends the off season hyping up.. and then we don’t see that player most the year, and then when we do, it’s either in a very underwhelming situation or not on the best plays to have them shine or play to their strength. So then they look way worse than PC tried selling us.