Matt Landers, 6' 5" WR

BullyHawK31

Reaction score
Holy cow guys calm down. You're right I shouldn't have said "contested."

He was in a battle with the DB and won the battle.

Sheesh. He made a good play and scored a touchdown. That's the point I was trying to make. Ridiculous how you guys want to harp on that one word
Long time lurker first time poster here.

Keep your chin up Jer. I knew what you meant. Suck it up and keep doing your thing. Just thought it's worth saying.

Landers has some potential to be a good receiver. If not here than another team. That was a good play versus Minny

bileever

Reaction score
Matt Landers is the anti-Bobo. They are both tall and were both undrafted, but different in key ways. Landers was a combine stud, running a 4.37 40, doing a 37" vertical leap and 10' 10" in the broad jump. But on the other hand, Landers is a totally "unrefined" receiver by all accounts, running "sloppy" routes and being generally "inconsistent." Here is a link to one scouting report:

And whereas Bobo had productive seasons at Duke (74 catches) and UCLA (57), Landers wasn't as productive, catching 47 at Arkansas last year and only 20 at Toledo the year before. So a lot of potential there, but it still remains to be seen how good Landers can be.