Marquise Blair out for the rest of the season

PNW

Reaction score
I love Blair but at what point do we just call him injury prone??

seabowl

Reaction score
PNW":1br56ck9 said:

Procise, Ansah, Penney, Carson, Blair, and the list goes on

kidhawk

Reaction score
Not surprised after that injury, but will miss his talent on the field. I would really love to see him stay healthy for a season.

Jville

Reaction score
It's a shame. He has missed more games than he has played ..... accumulating 824 snaps on defense and 588 special teams snaps over 3 years. He's only 24 and signed thru 2022. But this has definitely derailed his career.

He's got a lot of rehab in front of him. I wish him the best with his upcoming comeback.

Rat

Reaction score
seabowl":1grzqizz said:
PNW":1grzqizz said:

I wouldn't really put Blair in with those. Guys like Prosise and Penny were constantly dinged up; Blair's injuries have been the kind of things that could happen to anyone, regardless of how well-conditioned they are.

PNW

Reaction score
Rat":3f4gt3ci said:
seabowl":3f4gt3ci said:
PNW":3f4gt3ci said:

I wouldn't really put Blair in with those. Guys like Prosise and Penny were constantly dinged up; Blair's injuries have been the kind of things that could happen to anyone, regardless of how well-conditioned they are.
Im no expert and I agree with the previous injuries being in that category, the broken knee cap didn’t look like much, it was pretty much a non contact injury. Either way I hope he’s alright.

chris98251

Reaction score
Blair tries to play like he is 35 pounds heavier and 3 inches taller, the violence he inflicts on others is also absorbed by himself many times.

But that is who he is, sadly the injuries are part of how he plays, but it is also what makes him effective.