Eskridge Activated

kidhawk

Reaction score

seabowl

Reaction score
At absolute best, maybe somebody would take a flyer with a six round pick on him but I doubt it.

hedgehawk

Reaction score
I didn’t know about this guy in college. Watched some tape and loved his flash and quickness. It hasn’t worked and I expect nothing from him on this team. I wouldn’t be surprised if he caught on with another team and does well though.

Jville

Reaction score

Eskridge is officially back. Hunt was released to make the space. We now have 6 receivers on the active roster. Will be interesting to see which are active Sunday

Eskridge adds an additional mix of skills that enhances the match up challenges the passing coordinator can throw at the Browns.

Looking forward to Sunday.

SNDavidson

Reaction score
Dee coming out the other side could be a good story too yep, we shall see.

toffee

Reaction score
Lockett is an expensive but aging star with decline performance and trade value.

I like the future of DK - BoBo - JSN, but sure could use a speedster in addition to those three. Could Eskridge be that piece? In the unlikely event of JSN not working out, we sure could ......

rcaido

Reaction score
Just one game before the trade deadline. Out of 40 games, he has miss half of them. Then when he is playing, he hasn't really done much. At this point, you trade him now if you cant get something out of him.

SNDavidson

Reaction score
I’ll be honest. If we can showcase enough talent to make another team want him then I’d probably just rather keep him
If he figures it out pretty soon and doesn't look back, same, we'd be looking really good for a "long" time at wideout, because he'd probably re-sign here for maybe not a ton of money, gotta love prove it deals.

Seahawker

Reaction score
DeeJay Dallas has done a nice job returning punts this year but I'd like to see Eskridge get a couple shots at it with some extra speed & elusiveness.
If he does see any action it will likely be kick coverage teams gunning on the outside. I don't see them taking snaps/targets away from JSN or Bobo to increase his trade value. I think they will give DE every chance to turn things around & prove himself to be the guy they hoped he would be when they drafted him in the 2nd round.

Unlikely another team offers a decent pick or productive D lineman for him in trade. If they did he'd be gone.

renofox

Reaction score
Don't expect much. He has -0- rapport with Geno due to almost no recent practice reps. Geno won't look his way even if he's on the field, which I doubt he will be.

OP
OP
kidhawk

kidhawk

Reaction score
Don't expect much. He has -0- rapport with Geno due to almost no recent practice reps. Geno won't look his way even if he's on the field, which I doubt he will be.
I agree that his WR reps should be minimal unless they are rotating out some guys like Lockett and DK due to their injuries but we can’t say he has no rapport with Geno as they did work together in the offseason and from all accounts him and Geno seem pretty tight.

CPHawk

Reaction score
When will he apologize to us the fans, for his bad play as a Seahawk?

NoGain

Reaction score
As a player, I don't have any personal animosity for him. He just can't stay on the field. It's like he's a rookie all over again, but a few years and several injuries later. I don't see how anyone could hold a smidgen of hope that he's going to be solid contributor at this point. Sure, I'd love to see it. I'd love to see Jamal Adams be a terror on the field for us for a full season. I'd love to see Darrell Taylor become a consistent all-round player. I'd love to see a lot of things.

Jville

Reaction score
I agree that his WR reps should be minimal unless they are rotating out some guys like Lockett and DK due to their injuries but we can’t say he has no rapport with Geno as they did work together in the offseason and from all accounts him and Geno seem pretty tight.

True (y)
Geno and Dee did work together during the off season ........................

"While fans have mostly soured on Eskridge, he still has supporters within the locker room. For one, starting quarterback Geno Smith believes he can still make an impact. According to Mike Dugar at the Athletic, Smith and Eskridge work out together in Florida during the offseason and Smith says he sees growth from him.

“I really see the growth in his mindset… He wants it. He’s always wanted it and always had that ability, but I think he’s obviously had some setbacks, and I can see just in his mental makeup he’s ready to take that next step. It’s my job to help. That’s why I want to be there with him. He’s working his butt off. He’s super explosive out here on the field; he’s one of the most explosive guys I’ve ever seen. If we can get him where I think he’ll be, it’ll help us out a lot.” --- https://seahawkswire.usatoday.com/2023/05/24/geno-smith-sees-growth-in-dee-eskridge/

jcipale

Reaction score

Donn2390

Reaction score
Geno was really bragging him up in camp... They must have a little something going on...