Eskridge Activated

toffee

Reaction score
Geno was really bragging him up in camp... They must have a little something going on...

Geno knew what's like to be written off, Eskridge has been written off by most 12s, including most on dot net.

scutterhawk

Reaction score
Lockett is an expensive but aging star with decline performance and trade value.

I like the future of DK - BoBo - JSN, but sure could use a speedster in addition to those three. Could Eskridge be that piece? In the unlikely event of JSN not working out, we sure could ......
Mods???? Where the hell is the rolly eyes emoji?????????? C'mon, PLEASE??

scutterhawk

Reaction score
Sorry Kid, BUT, they ain't no ''Rolly Eye'' Emoji to answer the ever ongoing & ABSOLUTELY SILLY comments that are being posted here on .NET, AND, Like it or not? you KNOW that I'm right.

Last edited:
OP
OP
kidhawk

kidhawk

Reaction score
Better? It’s hard because they don’t really make eye roll emojis that convey what’s necessary for some posts.

onanygivensunday

Reaction score
Eskridge needs to find his niche. That is likely harder since we added JSN as I sense that Dee's game is but a subset of Jaxon's. We shall see.

CPHawk

Reaction score
Please, Please, Please, Mods WHERE ARE THE ROLLY EYES????
KJR was a bad pick. Don’t know why it’s hard to admit? Pete wanted a Cooks, but should have just traded the pick for Cooks.

pmedic920

Reaction score
Don't expect much. He has -0- rapport with Geno due to almost no recent practice reps. Geno won't look his way even if he's on the field, which I doubt he will be.
That’s suggesting that Geno doesn’t see open guys.

Dee could be the primary on any specific play, he could be second or third read.

Actually he could get himself open in a scramble situation, saying Geno “won’t look his way” seems absurd to me.