Madden 25: Anyone buy it yet?

Barakas

Reaction score
I pre-ordered the Amazon edition primarily for the NFL Sunday Ticket but only after doing due diligence to make sure I wasn't going to be hassled by DirectTV to buy their service.

Today I received an email from Amazon that 100% confirmed you don't have to deal with DirectTV at all to take advantage of the NFL Sunday Ticket. Here's an extract from that email:

=========================
Inside each Anniversary Edition case is an insert that looks like the picture to the right (front/back). Don't throw this away! This is your only ticket to watch NFL games every Sunday.

To watch via a PC/Mac browser, go to directv.com/EASpecial, click "Start Watching," and enter the username and password provided. Note: Both the username and password are case sensitive. Please enter these exactly as printed on your insert.

To watch via tablet or mobile device, download the NFL Sunday Ticket app for iOS or Android (compatible devices here). Launch the app and enter the username and password provided. Note: Both the username and password are case sensitive. Please enter these exactly as printed on your insert.

The username and password are on a printed insert that comes into the game. So, you just need to purchase the Anniversary edition for $100 and you have hassle free NFL Sunday ticket on PC, laptop, and mobile devices for the entire year!! I just checked and Amazon still has copies left available to purchase for both the xbox360 and PS4.

http://www.amazon.com/Madden-Anniversar ... B00CF7KVGE

Enjoy!!!

C-Dub

Reaction score
I bought Madden once. It's been the same game for over 10 years.

Trenchbroom":17xavxv3 said:
Cartire":17xavxv3 said:
Hawkspur":17xavxv3 said:
Can you save mid-game this time?

hahahahahhahahhaha :lol:
gbahhhahahahahhahhahhahahaha :lol:

hahahahaah :0190l:

the most sought after madden feature of all time.... and your wondering if they finally put it in?

no, of course not silly. :|

Reinforcement #1 why EA sucks and why the NFL negotiating exclusive contracts is a money grab that screws the customers (fans).

Reinforcement #2? Verizon's exclusive "mobile" contract, which means I cannot watch NFL.com videos on a tablet...that is wifi only.

:34853_doh:
Throw in the fact that I can't watch games through NFL.com because I live in the Seahawks market and I need to get cable for that. F@#$ Comcast, Direct TV! I refuse to spend $130/month just to watch the Seahawks in HD.

theENGLISHseahawk

Reaction score
Same game every year. Ripping the fans off charging full price for the odd tweak. How about they scrap the annual release and spend 2-3 years putting together a great game? Then we'll talk.

SeaMeat

Reaction score
The username and password are on a printed insert that comes into the game. So, you just need to purchase the Anniversary edition for $100 and you have hassle free NFL Sunday ticket on PC, laptop, and mobile devices for the entire year!! I just checked and Amazon still has copies left available to purchase for both the xbox360 and PS4.

Enjoy!!!

This is true. I went online with my code to verify. Of course there are no games to stream, but all worked well.

HawkFan72

Reaction score
I haven't bought it for a few years, but I preordered the version with Sunday Ticket because I cannot wait to play with this year's roster.

SeaHog

Reaction score
mretrade":1gktp5t5 said:
SeaMeat":1gktp5t5 said:
mretrade":1gktp5t5 said:
Whats the deal with the sunday ticket thing?
Buy the game and you get a coupon for a free season of sunday ticket on pc or laptop.

I thought you needed directtv for that? Or am I wrong?

If im not mistaken, the fine print reads that you must live in an area that does not offer Direct TV before you are able to qualify for the Sunday Ticket internet site membership

SeaHog

Reaction score
Ive been playing the Madden 25 demo and I have to say it's seems pretty awesome to me! I skipped 13 so Im coming from Madden 12 to this (I really dont see much reason to buy every year's madden game for such small changes.. same with NCAA).

HawkFan72

Reaction score
Barakas":u1cqzeqi said:
I pre-ordered the Amazon edition primarily for the NFL Sunday Ticket but only after doing due diligence to make sure I wasn't going to be hassled by DirectTV to buy their service.

Today I received an email from Amazon that 100% confirmed you don't have to deal with DirectTV at all to take advantage of the NFL Sunday Ticket. Here's an extract from that email:

Inside each Anniversary Edition case is an insert that looks like the picture to the right (front/back). Don't throw this away! This is your only ticket to watch NFL games every Sunday.

To watch via a PC/Mac browser, go to directv.com/EASpecial, click "Start Watching," and enter the username and password provided. Note: Both the username and password are case sensitive. Please enter these exactly as printed on your insert.

To watch via tablet or mobile device, download the NFL Sunday Ticket app for iOS or Android (compatible devices here). Launch the app and enter the username and password provided. Note: Both the username and password are case sensitive. Please enter these exactly as printed on your insert.

Enjoy!!!

Awesome. So glad I ordered it! After my research I was pretty sure it was the real deal, but it sure is nice to have it confirmed! I have the game waiting for me at home, can't wait to go play it.

OP
OP
M

mretrade

Reaction score
So I ended up buying both the amazon and a copy today at gamestop. Going to try to return the amazon one with the gamestop receipt or just try to get a store credit without a receipt.

Booting up now.

drcool

Reaction score
I got it for Sunday Ticket as well. But like an idiot I ordered the X-box version when I have a PS3. I wasn't planning on playing the game much anyway so I will probably be selling the game and keeping the Sunday Ticket.

dopeboy206

Reaction score
Everybody and their mamas wanna pick the Seahawks online. They're the most popular team right now in the game

muxpux

Reaction score
i picked it up around 1, been playing all afternoon, havent ran into anyone else yet playing with the hawks, but im getting sick of playing the 9ers.

Basis4day

Reaction score
Bought it yesterday. Haven't played online yet as it's been a few years since i've bought the game.

Running the triple read-option was giving me a headache.

OP
OP
M

mretrade

Reaction score
Does anyone know what the controls are for the read option on ps3?

Can't figure it out/

Basis4day

Reaction score
mretrade":35z2jh5y said:

Can't figure it out/

There is a tutorial in the skills lessons sections. If the controls are set up similar to 360, it's probably hold "x" to hand the ball to the running back up the middle, tap R1 (or R2, whichever is on top) to pitch it on a sweep.

HawkFan72

Reaction score
Basis4day":1im789hs said:
Bought it yesterday. Haven't played online yet as it's been a few years since i've bought the game.

Running the triple read-option was giving me a headache.

No kidding. I keep guessing wrong on which way the defender is breaking. I cannot tell the difference until it is too late.

TravTex

Reaction score
So, being a sucker as usual I picked it up to have something to do while sitting around recovering from surgery. Gameplay seems decent... A little bit crazy with interceptions.

Annual annoyance: They're still idiots with the sim engine. I like realistic stats. Get a good number of plays with the acceleration of the clock between plays. But playing a career, say I'm a backup.. 240 fricking plays. The sim doesn't run down to 20 seconds or whatever.

So, I have to tweak quarter length based on a guess of how much playing time I'm gonna get.

Not huge, but the type of annoying lazy stuff EA does. Anyway, I ended up a 5'9 West coast QB going to the Jaguars undrafted out of Sam Houston.

Got one start, then the coach decided to go with the other rookie. Not a horrible decision, Jags are 7-5 and sniffing at a wildcard.

In other amusing news, the Rams are becoming the Austin Armadillos. Fans already hate the new uniforms and the new stadium.

dopeboy206

Reaction score
mretrade":28k2ynpo said:

Can't figure it out/

Hold X to hand off to the RB or don't press nothing to let the QB keep the ball. Make sure u press the R2 button, you will see the DE icon that you are suppose to avoid...If he commits to the RB hold on to the ball, if he plays contain hand it off..

Latest posts