Madden 10 Online Franchise (Who Wants In?)

SmokeyHawk

Reaction score
FYI, I'm gonna work on getting in to Live tonight.
What's the easiest way do you think?
Join league through xbox live(on the xbox) or go through our league site?
Just a bit confuse on where I need to enter the code on the instruction book.

-SH

Smurf

Reaction score
Best way to do it is through the game dude. Pop in madden, go to xbox live, then join online franchise, search for our league. It will prompt you for a password, and the code on your booklet somewhere in those steps.

A

Anonymous

What teams remain available?

I may be interested in joining late, won't be online for a couple more weeks.

ElDoceHombre

Reaction score
TAKEN:

Eagles
Seahawks
Falcons
Vikings
Pats
Chargers
Ravens
Texans
Giants
Saints
Colts

Smurf

Reaction score
Vikings Trading Block update -

Pat Williams has been put on the trading block. Am interested in a CB, OLB, RT, QB.

ElDoceHombre

Reaction score
you know there is a message board on the franchise page too, as well as highlights, it would be hella cool if we used them for trade block stuff and sweet plays!

EDIT;

I need at CB at least 79+, LE at least 75+, and a ROLB at least a 70+. Hit me up if you want to put someone up for trade and we can work something out.

ElDoceHombre

Reaction score
I also forgot to mention, I heard there is no salary cap for Online Franchise, if that is still the case, I am setting into effect a salary cap of $127m for our 2009 season, so then there will actually be a reason to have a FA competition!

Seahawksfan425

Reaction score
I would join and use the redskins or panthers but the thing is when I am playing online games it always says "connection to your peer has been lost" somewhere throughout the game and it kicks me out I know it's connection issues but the thing is I am getting 3/4 bars on my connection but it is still booting me out, anyone have advice cause I would love to join.

SmokeyHawk

Reaction score
Thanks Smurf..
Also is it cool if my friend from work joins?(he's a hawks fan and big madden head, has ncaa too.) I can give him the pertinent info upon leagues approval of him joining.

-SH

edit: yeah I hate it when people don't play either. He's a big gamer; so I'm sure it'll be fine. He kept playing last years fantasy team even though he was 3-8...I'll get him on tomorrow.

ElDoceHombre

Reaction score
dude i say lets get as many mofos in here as possible, as long as they participate

Smurf

Reaction score
Agreed. As long as they are willing to participate, anyone is welcome. I would rather not have any lame duck teams though...

OP
OP
N

nategreat

Reaction score
Seahawksfan425":10j3tv2g said:
I would join and use the redskins or panthers but the thing is when I am playing online games it always says "connection to your peer has been lost" somewhere throughout the game and it kicks me out I know it's connection issues but the thing is I am getting 3/4 bars on my connection but it is still booting me out, anyone have advice cause I would love to join.

I'm not sure what exactly the problem is, but do you know what your NAT is at? Sometimes if its at moderate or strict, you'll have connection problems with others. You'll want it to be "OPEN," and you do that by opening up some ports.

The ports you should open, according to the Microsoft support, are

* TCP 80
* UDP 88
* UDP 3074
* TCP 3074
* UDP 53
* TCP 53

Here, this is a good guide for port forwarding:

http://www.xbox360forum.com/forum/xbox- ... 360-a.html

Blitzer88

Reaction score
TravTex":3m5yjwgt said:
Blitzer88":3m5yjwgt said:
TravTex":3m5yjwgt said:
Can we trade draft picks?

Shoppers, feel free to start browsing the Saints' roster -- I'm in the market for OLB and C.

I will give you Vallos, Herring and possibly someone else for your starting LG or RG......

That's an interesting offer... Unfortunately, I am not a raging moron. :D

Yeah, I just thought I would give it a shot......but yeah if anyone is willing to give up one of their staring guards let me know. Its hard to trade with the hawks because they do not have great depth in Madden this year.

Blitzer88

Reaction score
ElDoceHombre":3nrlwpyb said:
you know there is a message board on the franchise page too, as well as highlights, it would be hella cool if we used them for trade block stuff and sweet plays!

EDIT;

I need at CB at least 79+, LE at least 75+, and a ROLB at least a 70+. Hit me up if you want to put someone up for trade and we can work something out.

I would be willing to give up Ken Lucas or Kelly jennings and Lawrence Jackson.....if the price is right.

TravTex

Reaction score
Blitzer88":1g76i6nv said:
Yeah, I just thought I would give it a shot......but yeah if anyone is willing to give up one of their staring guards let me know. Its hard to trade with the hawks because they do not have great depth in Madden this year.

I'm disappointed with the situation regarding trading for picks. If you can't trade for picks, and there's no salary cap... getting difficult to really consider it a "franchise". If there's no picks, is there no draft, either? I like the idea and will stick it out, but some of the features that seem to be lacking are kinda big deals to my admittedly micro managerial long-term planning preferences.

Seahawksfan425

Reaction score
Alright well I will try to fix my connection and see if I can join tommorow since the last day to join is on Wednesday.

OP
OP
N

nategreat

Reaction score
Seahawksfan425":e4mz5bok said:
Alright well I will try to fix my connection and see if I can join tommorow since the last day to join is on Wednesday.

You can join after Wednesday, only you'll be taking over a team that the computer was controlling before- thus your record might suck to begin with, depending on who it is.

ElDoceHombre

Reaction score
Blitzer88":355ms8y2 said:
ElDoceHombre":355ms8y2 said:

EDIT;

I would be willing to give up Ken Lucas or Kelly jennings and Lawrence Jackson.....if the price is right.

RB Norwood (79 OVR/95 SPD) for Lucas?

Blitzer88

Reaction score
ElDoceHombre":zqm598jk said:
Blitzer88":zqm598jk said:
ElDoceHombre":zqm598jk said:

EDIT;

RB Norwood (79 OVR/95 SPD) for Lucas?

That sounds good to me.