Madden 10 Online Franchise (Who Wants In?)

Smurf

Reaction score
Seahawksfan425":2xiv91q0 said:
Hey smurf I got your trade offer and I'm trying to accept it but when I go to accept it says "The trade cannot be completed at this time. One or both of the teams in the trade have not completed their game for the current week." so do I just wait until Wednesday or are we both supposed to finish our week 1 game first.

Edit: Smurf I gave you a counter offer to your trade since I just realized how old pat williams is, let me know what you think.

I really dont want to give up Allen, can we sub in McCauley for Allen?

Blitzer88

Reaction score
I just got offered a trade for Senaca Wallace that I don't think I can pass up even though I love Senaca. I was offered Jason Campbell for him, should I do it?

ElDoceHombre

Reaction score
Nate I just sent u a proposal of TE Peele (72), C Romberg (76) & LG Wilkerson (70) for Mikell.

FPD

Reaction score
You guys officially get 2 more days! Friday I will move the thread back to the game forum.

Good luck guys!

imnKOgnito

Reaction score
FPD":20vfpii0 said:
You guys officially get 2 more days! Friday I will move the thread back to the game forum.

Good luck guys!

What? No PS3 love? We could use a few more players, so a little more exposure might be nice. ;)

DericLee

Reaction score
I'm in, but I need an invite. Gamer Tag = Deric Lee (with the space between deric and lee)

Seahawksfan425

Reaction score
Deric when you search for the online franchise just search "Net Nation" and then it will ask for the password and I believe the password is "GoHawks" (If it isn't just look through this thread I'm sure it says on like the 3rd or 4th page. Or you can ask eldocehombre for the password.

Smurf

Reaction score
A Trade has been agreed to in principle, and will be finalized at 6pm when the league officially starts.

The Vikings will be sending the following players to the Titans:
DT Pat Williams
QB Sage Rosenfels
CB Marcus McCauley
WR Bernard Berrian

In exchange the Titans will be sending the following players to the Vikings:
WR Justin Gage
C Leroy Harris
QB Vince Young
DT Jovan Haye
CB Nick Harper

Smurf

Reaction score
Big Question. Will the newest roster update be in effect before the league starts? This is quite a big deal as i play as the vikings and need to know who im starting at QB.

Blitzer88

Reaction score
Hey anyone in need of a DE, I am willing to hear offers for Lawrence Jackson, 75 overall.

Blitzer88

Reaction score
Smurf":1r3rsj4s said:
A Trade has been agreed to in principle, and will be finalized at 6pm when the league officially starts.

The Vikings will be sending the following players to the Titans:
DT Pat Williams
QB Sage Rosenfels
CB Marcus McCauley
WR Bernard Berrian

In exchange the Titans will be sending the following players to the Vikings:
WR Justin Gage
C Leroy Harris
QB Vince Young
DT Jovan Haye
CB Nick Harper

Dang thats one big deal for both teams involved!

TravTex

Reaction score
Ya'll have a head start on me in free agency, heh. I won't get off work until 7-8am local. (I'm kinda put out about the lack of a hard programmed salary cap, though. I'm personally too lazy to bother number-crunching and tracking down every little player's salary so I'm probably just going to not bother with FAs.)

Latest posts