Madden 10 Online Franchise (Who Wants In?)

imnKOgnito

Reaction score
Crap... I guess ya gotta be 360 for this league, huh. I'm on PS3.

TravTex

Reaction score
My first scheduled game is against the Lions.

There is a very strong possibility I will be playing a CPU opponent, unless we get a LOT of people in fast.

Smurf

Reaction score
k, how is this set up? when are we going to be able to make roster moves, request trades, sign free agents and stuff? How many days do we have to complete that weeks game?

ElDoceHombre

Reaction score
hmmm...okay let's set wednesday as the deadline for people to enter on time. By Wednesday people can still join, but it is free and clear to make FA moves, trade, etc. after that lets advance every week by 6PM Wednesday unless everyone finishes their games before that. Sound good?

Smurf

Reaction score
Ok, so wednesday the 19th we can make roster moves, and wednesday the 26th is when we can start playing games. 1 game per week.

OP
OP
N

nategreat

Reaction score
Sounds good- maybe after a while we could bump it up to 2 games per week, depending on how it goes. 17 weeks seems kinda long to just finish one season, but we'll see.

So Wednesday at 6:00 pm we can start picking up free agents, and we can start playing games too?

Smurf

Reaction score
i was under the impression that Wednesday 6pm we can only do roster moves, then games start the next week.

ElDoceHombre

Reaction score
yeah nates right. that gives 3 full days for people to ante up. if its possible for people to still join after that then they can by all means but otherwise we'll move forward the 19th @ 6:00, that way we'll get the roster update fresh.

FPD

Reaction score
A bit close to the deadline, but for more exposure, I have moved this thread to the main forum until WEDNESDAY the 19th.

Good luck guys!

OP
OP
N

nategreat

Reaction score
Yeah, people can still join after we've started. I don't know if the roster update can be applied though, because the league's already been set up.

Thanks FPD!

Blitzer88

Reaction score
Man this things is growing......I can't wait for it to get started. First move for me as the new owner of the Seahawks is too pick up some o-lineman.

TravTex

Reaction score
Can we trade draft picks?

Shoppers, feel free to start browsing the Saints' roster -- I'm in the market for OLB and C.

Blitzer88

Reaction score
TravTex":1e6y0xgk said:

Shoppers, feel free to start browsing the Saints' roster -- I'm in the market for OLB and C.

I will give you Vallos, Herring and possibly someone else for your starting LG or RG......

TravTex

Reaction score
Blitzer88":hkq8se5z said:
TravTex":hkq8se5z said:

I will give you Vallos, Herring and possibly someone else for your starting LG or RG......

That's an interesting offer... Unfortunately, I am not a raging moron. :D

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
This game is the best Madden in years.. far and away the best next gen version.

When I jump online with the Hawks though.. it really makes me hate Brian Russell. Dude is slow as all hell on the game. Which I suppose is fairly accurate.

ElDoceHombre

Reaction score
Right now we're waiting on Yugo, SundayNite, JKent82, & Smokey...Unless there's anybody else, as soon as you guys join we can go ahead and get things started!