Madden 10 Online Franchise (Who Wants In?)

ElDoceHombre

Reaction score
TravTex":2hguwld2 said:
Falcons @ Saints was easily Game of the Week. Saints struggled back from being down 17 points. Drove downfield with under a minute left... and our weinerhead kicker shanked it. Saints lose by 3. The Falcons, being asshats, decide to try and throw the ball downfield with twenty seconds left and a lead. Unsuccessfully, but Saints fans were quick to point out their lack of class. :p

I have to show my division rivals who's boss :D

If that was the game of the week, this was definitely the play of the week

Blitzer88

Reaction score
ElDoceHombre":34heni0r said:
TravTex":34heni0r said:
Falcons @ Saints was easily Game of the Week. Saints struggled back from being down 17 points. Drove downfield with under a minute left... and our weinerhead kicker shanked it. Saints lose by 3. The Falcons, being asshats, decide to try and throw the ball downfield with twenty seconds left and a lead. Unsuccessfully, but Saints fans were quick to point out their lack of class. :p

I have to show my division rivals who's boss :D

If that was the game of the week, this was definitely the play of the week

Maybe I shouldn't have traded you Seneca........ :34853_doh: but anyways I tried to upload a video and it kept giving me an error message, it was a 82 yards screen pass to Norwood where he broke about 4 tackles. It was sick!

Blitzer88

Reaction score
Hey has the week advanced yet, I have been playing ODST a lot lately and have not looked in a while.

TravTex

Reaction score
Yeah, the Seneca run was brutal and easily had me with that, "Nooooo, catch him, you morons!!!" impulse.

I wager that early long screen pass TD to Reggie inspired similar. :D

ElDoceHombre

Reaction score
Hey so what's the deal everybody? I've left the week going for a while now and only about 4 people have finished their games. Has everyone lost interest already???

Seahawksfan425

Reaction score
Haven't really lost interest just that I am getting alot of high school papers to write and alot of homework and other jobs (man I miss summer) to do if you cant wait for me to finish thats fine just sim the week i will try to get next weeks done.

Smurf

Reaction score
I will play my game in a matter of moments. Sorry, i have been pretty backed up with work...

Seahawksfan425

Reaction score
I will try to do mine today, jeez high school packs you with homework. I have to type a 3 page paper on composting due tommorow.

Seahawksfan425

Reaction score
I played my game and won. Sage Rosenfels sucked as usual, Chris Johnson was a beast as usual (262 rushing yards, 3 rushing touchdowns, 11.3 yard per carry), and I sacked the Bills QB 5 times.

Blitzer88

Reaction score
Smurf":2q1k1czl said:
game played. Game won. Man the Lions Suck..

Yeah I bet them 70-0 halfway drunk and Stafford only had 25 yards passing. It was a great game!

Smurf

Reaction score
Blitzer, you want to plan on playing our game friday afternoon? I get off work at 10am and will be available until around 7pm on that day...let me know!

Blitzer88

Reaction score
Yeah I think anytime between 10am and 7pm would work for me however, my stupid roommate got drunk the other night and broke my nice new wireless headset when he sat on it so I may not have a mic to talk with......that thing cost me some dough too.....getting back on topic would 1 o'clockish work?

Blitzer88

Reaction score
Seahawksfan425":3090g2k5 said:
I played my game and won. Sage Rosenfels sucked as usual, Chris Johnson was a beast as usual (262 rushing yards, 3 rushing touchdowns, 11.3 yard per carry), and I sacked the Bills QB 5 times.

Hey 425 its say you aren't part of the franchise anymore......whats up with that?

Seahawksfan425

Reaction score
Oh dang lol my bad I proboly wasn't paying attention I might have clicked "leave franchise" thinking it would take me back to the main menu I guess it means that I quit the franchise my bad lol. I will join the league again when I get home from school. What was the franchise name and password again?