Madden 10 Online Franchise (Who Wants In?)

Smurf

Reaction score
SmokeyHawk":xqavacx3 said:
Well I'm pretty sure I'm up to date....
According to the website I don't play Trav til "next week". Is the website and reality not in coherence?
And if simming the first game of the season because my opponent didn't show is "constantly gone" do what you need to do.

-SH

The website is not accurate the majority of the time.

ElDoceHombre

Reaction score
Yeah that would be great if we can get this pinned. AW man I'm pissed, Matt Ryan got injured late in the 4th quarter of my last game and it didn't give me an update, I check the franchise website today and it says he's out for 10 weeks from a herniated disk...Thank God I traded for Wallace!

Blitzer88

Reaction score
ElDoceHombre":2gfxyxws said:
Yeah that would be great if we can get this pinned. AW man I'm pissed, Matt Ryan got injured late in the 4th quarter of my last game and it didn't give me an update, I check the franchise website today and it says he's out for 10 weeks from a herniated disk...Thank God I traded for Wallace!

Yeah thankgod you got Wallace. lol :biggthumpup: I hope he does well for you, expect if and when we have to play you!

ElDoceHombre

Reaction score
Man I've seen those numbers and I know you've been labbing over at TML, the playoffs won't be pretty!

Blitzer88

Reaction score
Trust me I don't lab, but I do go to TML from time to time for some advice.....I don't ever really have a game plan, except that I want to run the ball......A LOT!!!

Blitzer88

Reaction score
Hey I see that we are waiting on a couple more games before the week is advanced and htown is one of those games again. When will he ever play a game?

OP
OP
N

nategreat

Reaction score
Hey Smokey, when do you wanna play our game? I'm off this Tuesday, otherwise, I get home M-F around 7.

Seahawksfan425

Reaction score
Oh my god!!!! I am soo pissed right now! I did my league game and I swear to god I'm not lying I had 7 rushing td with chris Johnson and 347 yards also I won 70-7 and I disconnect the last minute I am too busy to do my game again tonight if you guys can wait for me tommorow to do it I will but if you can't you can sim the week.

Blitzer88

Reaction score
Seahawksfan425":252nkm4p said:
Oh my god!!!! I am soo pissed right now! I did my league game and I swear to god I'm not lying I had 7 rushing td with chris Johnson and 347 yards also I won 70-7 and I disconnect the last minute I am too busy to do my game again tonight if you guys can wait for me tommorow to do it I will but if you can't you can sim the week.

Dude that sucks!!! Very impressive numbers, and no I don't think your lying, Can't wait to play you week 17! At least I am making our Hawks look good in our league!

Seahawksfan425

Reaction score
Lol yeah man I can't wait for our game, you will proboly kill me though since I have NO passing game, I'm saying right now if chris Johnson goes down my season is over he is carrying my team.

TravTex

Reaction score
Johnson molested my offline franchise Texans. Managed to win with a last second TD pass to my own killer Johnson. Rough game, the slippery bugger squirted through for two looooong TD runs. Schaub had to rack up 530 yards passing just to keep up.

Edit: Heh! I just noticed how my Texans v Titans game mirrored reality. 34-31 Houston come from behind win... 4 TD passes for Schaub... C.Johnson running rampant with two big break runs... Houston's run offense struggling...

Blitzer88

Reaction score
Seahawksfan425":357mspx2 said:
Lol yeah man I can't wait for our game, you will proboly kill me though since I have NO passing game, I'm saying right now if chris Johnson goes down my season is over he is carrying my team.

Hey 425 I was checking the place were you asked for a new sig and people made an update for the one you have now, you should check them out!

Seahawksfan425

Reaction score
Wooow this is soo dumb I re did my game since yesterdays didn't save the one where I won 70-7 and today I loose to a touchdown bomb in the last seven seconds final score 27-26 I lost.

Seahawksfan425

Reaction score
Blitzer88":2bldvfj2 said:
Seahawksfan425":2bldvfj2 said:

Hey 425 I was checking the place were you asked for a new sig and people made an update for the one you have now, you should check them out!

Yeah man I saw that Kitsap is doing a great job. I am just waiting for him to hopefully finish since he posted on the thread for someone who is good at photoshopping to change Aaron currys wake forest jersey into a hawks jersey. Are you able to do that or do you know anyone?

TravTex

Reaction score
Falcons @ Saints was easily Game of the Week. Saints struggled back from being down 17 points. Drove downfield with under a minute left... and our weinerhead kicker shanked it. Saints lose by 3. The Falcons, being asshats, decide to try and throw the ball downfield with twenty seconds left and a lead. Unsuccessfully, but Saints fans were quick to point out their lack of class. :p