Lynch will give us the finger...

jkitsune

Reaction score
As well he should. This is the most dejected I've felt in a long time.

hawkfan68

Reaction score
I think Lynch is gone. I don't think any amount of money in the world takes away from this. He's going to want to be somewhere where he can feel valued when it counts, IMO. Playcalling like this undervalue him.

Rat

Reaction score
hawkfan68":1dn8orwk said:
I think Lynch is gone. I don't think any amount of money in the world takes away from this. He's going to want to be somewhere where he can feel valued when it counts, IMO. Playcalling like this undervalue him.

Would it be accurate to say he was stabbed in the back?

Cyrus12

Reaction score
well all I can say is they really undervalue his play...this team goes nowhere without him...it was a smack to his face for sure.

A

Anonymous

Can't blame Lynch if he retires now or walks after next year if we keep Bevell. Pete needs to remedy the situation and figure out what is more important....either the best RB in the league or a dummy OC.

hawknation2015

Reaction score
Wouldn't be the first time Lynch has given Bevell the finger.

enhanced-buzz-31617-1382114580-29.jpg

Mick063

Reaction score
I can't see paying him 10 million a year. Why would an organization that has no faith in him pay him that much? I personally think he is worth it, but only because I believe in him. For this staff? A waste of money.

Cyrus12

Reaction score
Mick063":32ryqeqd said:
I can't see paying him 10 million a year. Why would an organization that has no faith in him pay him that much? I personally think he is worth it, but only because I believe in him. For this staff? A waste of money.

You may be right...teams will pay him...and use him when it counts.

lobohawk

Reaction score
Paraphrasing .... When asked if he should have had the ball....no, because we play football. It's a team sport.

Latest posts