Lynch on Wilson

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
We love to discount the experiences of these guys, but it's a bit telling that Russell was actively disliked by so many of his teammates.

knownone

Reaction score
Marshawn and KJ alluded to Russ being a sort of introspective guy in the locker room. And it sounds like he had trouble fitting in with the team for that reason. So I wouldn't read too much into workplace drama; personality conflicts always happen. I know Russ had his motivations and brand that he was concerned about, which obviously affected how his teammates felt about him, but that's irrelevant to what happens in the building and on the field. If guys let that shit get to them, it's on them as much as Russ for what happened.

I'm not attempting to exonerate Wilson. It's just that the pendulum is starting to swing too much in one direction, mainly because Russ is playing poorly.

FPD

Reaction score
I, for one, have always thought of Russ a diva. Stuck to himself. All about his "brand". Of all the player gear and memorabilia that I own, none of it is Russell Wilson specific. Having said this, the simple fact is that we, as outsiders, only get glimpses and shadows of a celebrity's true personality.

Wait another 15-20 years and get Marshawn and the boys to look back. That's what would be interesting.