Looks like DK has a nick name now..

lukerguy

Reaction score
I prefer my nickname for him which is PacMan based upon his combine chart (<

CPHawk

Reaction score
DK is a great nickname. But maybe a future guest appearance on the Madalorian can be worked out for DK?

Tusc2000

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":2sghnwut said:
Well, he already has a few sons in the NFL. Gilmore, Slay and Peterson call him Daddy so...…..

Ha ha, yeah it's amazing that some opposing DBs try to get tough with him. It's as if they go through pictures of our roster, and say, yeah, I'm going to make my rep by taking down that musclebound guy who's 6'4" and 235 lbs of ripped steel.

Scorpion05

Reaction score
I actually like the Mandalorian lol. Nicknames don’t have to be specific.

chris98251

Reaction score
Well he is soon to be a Very Rich cup of coffee regardless, all the stories that have been written this week in the news and he is over a thousand yards while sharing time with Lockett as the go to guy , then his run down of the almost pick 6 depicting his effort and speed also. Falling down the draft just means he gets to choose teams and salary sooner, no 5th year option stuff.

Own The West

Reaction score
DK stands for Dark Kent, cuz that's what Superman would look like if he were black...

Faster than a speeding Budda, more powerful than the 9ers secondary, able to leap strong safeties in a single bound!

ok, I'll stop now. :lol:

Seanhawk

Reaction score
Bobblehead":2ypd5ni6 said:
https://www.seahawks.com/news/dk-mandalorian-carlos-dunlap-s-foot-other-takeaways-from-pete-carroll-s-appearan

why didn't anyone think of it?

No one thought of it because it makes zero sense. Sounds like an old guy saying a popular buzz word. Good thing Disney didn't make an Ewok series or Pete would have called him Wicket.

Latest posts