Long suffering fans, and what a Super bowl victory .....

NavySeaHawk

Reaction score
would mean to us who have been decade die hards. To me, this is one my dreams come true. We came close once before, now our favorite team is primed again to make that dream a reality. Glad to be a part of the Seahawks family for 30 years.

:th2thumbs:

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Glad to be part of the Seahawk family for the last 37 years. I was living in state when the team was born.

Chapman

Reaction score
I was 2 when the team was born and never knew a time when there wasn't a Seahawks team.

WilsonMVP

Reaction score
Been a fan for about 15-20 years or so. Pretty much since I was young enough to remember. Have watched every game I could too. Been to 5 games at CLINK, one of them being Shaun Alexanders 5TD game and the first shutout of the 49ers since the 70s =)

400WattHPSHawk

Reaction score
Hey, All I got going on my resume is the Sonics in 79,' And that one Championship was phenominal. I remember the horns honkin' all over town and people, well, just getting down with being the best, taking our share in pride. What a night.

Notice the Avatar. I feel it. Again.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
I couldn't really follow the Seahawks until I moved back to Seattle in 2000 when I was 17, half my life in rural Wisconsin during the Favre glory years, ugh. But, I've been rooting for them since well before I moved back.

Don't want to get my hopes up TOO much, but damn, our future looks bright. :)

djb28

Reaction score
Since 1981, Still going strong! GOHAWKS!

SalishHawkFan

Reaction score
used to dream about there being a team from Washington state. Then we got our Hawks when I was 16 and man, there's been some memories, but there's been a lot of suffering too. This is the best of times since the days of Jack Patera.

Tech Worlds

Reaction score
As the Seahawks being the only team I have loved and known... It would be indescribable. I am tearing up as I type this.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Diehard from the franchise's birth when I was but a wee lad. I'll be a diehard to my death and from beyond!

grizbob

Reaction score
I hate the Seahawks...

losses, since 1976 :49ersmall: :ramssmall-2: :tardssmall: :D

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
"Sinceday1" when the franchise was born in '75 (I graduated high school that year) and then began play in '76. I have for many, many years dreamed of a Super Bowl win for my team. Like Tech said, the feeling would be indescribable. I think Russ is the guy that will finally make that dream come true.

kinesmajor

Reaction score
I was born just before the Seahawks in '74. I guess I really started following was I was 9 or 10. So since '84 I've been hooked. Long over due for a Super Bowl championship!

bleedblue

Reaction score
A fan since the beginning, a season ticket holder since '95. There was no waiting list that year, we picked our seats in the Kingdome. In 2005 we were at the NFC Championship game, still the best game ever at then Qwest Field. A Super Bowl win, hell yah that is the dream, after riding this rollercoaster all these years. I believe this team has the best shot at taking us there.

But all that aside....there is one other reason I want to win the big game. No more....sure you're 8-1 but...."Where is your Super Bowl ring?"!

Hawknballs

Reaction score
I can't imagine the amount of life-long weight that would be lifted off my shoulders for the hawks to finally win a Superbowl. i'll probably live like 20 years longer.

PateratoWilson

Reaction score
Used to live in Richland, WA from 1979-80ish when I was 5 years old and just out of poo'in on myself and my parents got my a Rawlings Seahawks Two-bar helmet and that was the beginning of it all. (Although I now have all 28 of those two-bar helmets that Rawlings no longer makes as a collector set). People ask me how I became a Hawks fan (I live an hour from Cleveland, Ohio now) and I tell the story of my past...

I can remember my brother (5 years older than me and a F***ING RAIDERS FAN of all people) getting to go to a Hawks game and actually WAVING in a taunting to me out of the back window because my mother wouldn't let me go to the Kingdome because I was "too little". Cold-hearted prick...

Those same people also ask, "Yeah, but who else do you root for?"..... NO ONE. I have admitted I PULL for other teams, but I do NOT root as I couldn't careless if they are victorious or drilled. There is a HUGE difference I try to explain between ROOTING and PULLING for a team:

Pulling for a team example: "Well...I hope he gets there..."
Rooting for a team example: "Go, Go, GO!...."

Super Bowl 40 made me sick to my stomach. I tried not to believe in "the fix is in" but after the OFF PI on DJack I knew we were screwed. I'm getting pissed just thinking about it....

I hope that one day my beloveds pull this damn thing off if only to flip my brother off for that wave... or because I am loyal to a fault with this organization and I, selfishly, want it to pay off.
....I have ONE allegiance to a college and professional sports team.... The Seattle Seahawks. I cannot understand how people don't feel the same.

hawkfannj

Reaction score
Crazy but this means everything I just got to see them win one title just one time holding up the Vince Lombardi trophy and the blue and green confetti
Rains forever in my mind!

Greenhell

Reaction score
Hooked since '83. I'll forever love the blue and green.

Latest posts