LJ Collier projected to be starting for Cardinals

bileever

Reaction score
An indication of how bad the Cardinals might be this year. Greg Rosenthal of nfl.com is projecting LJ Collier to be starting on the Cardinals defensive line this year, although the official Cardinals site lists him as second string:

Btw, Rosenthal really likes the Seahawks roster going into this season.

CactusJack

Reaction score
Arizona might come away with two top 5 picks next year. Due to that trade. Let's just hope & pray that they don't land Caleb Williams. He's gonna be a problem.

OP
OP
bileever

bileever

Reaction score
Arizona might come away with two top 5 picks next year. Due to that trade. Let's just hope & pray that they don't land Caleb Williams. He's gonna be a problem.
Yes, the Cardinals are tied with the Texans for the least number of projected wins next year by Vegas oddsmakers.

knownone

Reaction score
Good for LJ. Even though he's on the Cards, I hope he turns his career around. He seems like a good guy.

Scout

Reaction score
Based on the Cardinals moves and a lot of non moves they are clearly in evaluation mode of their existing roster and the new players they have brought in. So they are in rebuilding mode and want to see what Murray can do before they might move on from Murray at some point if necessary.

I do not know if I would call it tanking because their roster does feature a lot of players that the previous coaching staff didn't maximize.

On paper the Cardinals offense can compete with anyone in the NFC. But that defense is where we see if Gannon can help because they lacked coaching and talent. Biggest question mark for the Cardinals is clearly along the DL and boundary CB.

Last edited: