Levi Stadium brick

Sac

Reaction score
NinerLifer":32lu8sfj said:
JaiSeaSea":32lu8sfj said:
http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/niners/173628-levis-stadium-bricks/

A hawk fan should buy one, and put "#go hawks"

According to the link you provided, somebody on Webzone is already planning on buying a brick for Seattle fans. ;)

This really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really

Needs to happen

Stephen SeaHawking

Reaction score
"42-13" would be awesome for trolling -- only because it would be sure to drive any 49ers fan who saw it absolutely nuts. But I am down for "Go Hawks" as well.

Marvin49

Reaction score
I know you guys are only half serious...

...but all of the Bricks have to be approved by the team. Its to make sure there are no 4 letter words and such...and probably to prevent people from doing what you are trying to do. If ya wanna do it, go for it....but you'll have to be a bit more clever to get through the filter.

Laloosh

Reaction score
Marvin49":3qnv7jsj said:

...but all of the Bricks have to be approved by the team. Its to make sure there are no 4 letter words and such...and probably to prevent people from doing what you are trying to do. If ya wanna do it, go for it....but you'll have to be a bit more clever to get through the filter.

Figured as much, but we're not a bunch of glass half empty bitches around here, Marv. I'm not above resorting to pig latin.

OP
OP
JaiSeaSea

JaiSeaSea

Reaction score
Or be like the old Beastie Boys album, Licensed To Ill.. Where the had "3M TA3" on their cover.

Stephen SeaHawking

Reaction score
Marvin49":28ygfv4l said:

"60 HaVVks!"

Exittium

Reaction score
how about line 1:
L3G10NUVB00M
Line2:
PWNVDFTY223TEEN

It's not hard to understand but it will get people thinking and looking then realizing its
Legion of Boom Pwned Vernon Davis 42-13 lol

lvnginhwktwn

Reaction score
Marvin49":2d1l10of said:

I think "Go Hawks" would make it through, I really think the people filtering what is put on the bricks are bigger than that. And I also think if Hawk fans are going to buy a brick it should say "Go Hawks" the 42-13 wont be relivant after week 2 this season (not that it ever was).

OP
OP
JaiSeaSea

JaiSeaSea

Reaction score
Naw the 42-13 thing is only cause it stirs the pot. Lol. If situations were reversed I'd be like "he'll no" haha good times

BigBay49

Reaction score
E.C. Laloosh":ehkwkkzl said:
Marvin49":ehkwkkzl said:

Figured as much, but we're not a bunch of glass half empty bitches around here, Marv. I'm not above resorting to pig latin.

I wouldn't mind you guys throwing some flags on some bricks. If you really wanted to stick it to us you wouldn't spend a dime on 49ers stuff like this. You know that money will only help us pay that stadium off. So please buy 4-5 of them I don't even think they will be seen by anybody but the construction crews. ;)