Larry Fitzgerald has injured hamstring

Dtowers

Reaction score
I know you are joking but it just irks me that he gets such adoration. The guy is no different than Chris Brown or any other meat head who thinks it is ok to toss a girl around. How anyone could say he is a class act is beyond me. Either they didn't know his past or they think just because the guys seems humble that he is a saint.

Tailspin Hawk Fan

Reaction score
SacHawk2.0":3qvy9v5m said:
Who hasn't put an out of line broad in her place on occasion? Some chicks just won't act right without a little encouragement from the back of ones hands.

Nice .... real class. And I bet you'd enjoy hanging out with O.J.

dontbelikethat

Reaction score
Dtowers":1fosamn8 said:
I know you are joking but it just irks me that he gets such adoration. The guy is no different than Chris Brown or any other meat head who thinks it is ok to toss a girl around. How anyone could say he is a class act is beyond me. Either they didn't know his past or they think just because the guys seems humble that he is a saint.

Well from all accounts he is a nice dude on and off the field and with the community. Domestic violence is domestic violence no matter how you put it, which I think is right, but the thing is it's all alleged. He wasn't proven guilty of anything, so we just don't know if it's true. The allegations didn't lead to anything except for the woman wanting a restraining order. It is funny though how ESPN didn't report and in my opinion, obviously to protect the golden child, but many outlets did including PFT,NYtimes, etc.

Basically giving him the benefit of the doubt, because allegations are just that, allegations, and they're especially hard to rely on when it leads to nothing, unlike Chris Brown who was proven and charged with his crimes (Rhianna posting those pics of her face also helped her case).

Sac

Reaction score
dontbelikethat":2tgetyz8 said:
Domestic violence is domestic violence no matter how you put it, which I think is right

I agree. Although, I think "domestic violence" as a term, is a bit overblown. I prefer "domestic training". It's more accurate.

Subzero717

Reaction score
Dtowers":sh7yiehm said:
theENGLISHseahawk":sh7yiehm said:
Larry Fitzgerald is an absolute legend. If he beats us on his own on Thursday with one leg, I'll take it. He's that much of a class act.

Yep, so much of class act that he tossed around his baby's momma, in front of his child.

Just so we don't forget, this guy is a piece of crap who gets a pass from the media because of his stardom: http://blogs.phoenixnewtimes.com/valley ... d_dome.php

When was that? The Cards were getting ready for the playoffs. So, whatever happened with it? Community service or something? Weekends in jail? It just says that she alleged so I just want to know what his punishment was after he was found to be guilty. I didn't see that in the article posted.

Latest posts