Larry Fitzgerald has injured hamstring

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
SacHawk2.0":26gqm06g said:
lol you just argued with yourself.
Would you prefer that I stubbornly stick with whatever my original opinion was, regardless of how accurate or inaccurate it may have been? I reasoned with myself, and both faces of Eve--err, Roland, made salient points, in my opinion.

The Radish

Reaction score
I rarely do this but to the guy that said Fitz wouldn't be a problem. I must call you the "I" word.

Fitzgerald has beat the crap out of the Seahawks for years and years. Why would it be any different now?

I've heard crap talk before about "oh well we can contain him now". Well I'll believe that when I see it and the game is over.

Like Philo Beddo, the more he's hurt the more dangerous he is.

:les:

chawx

Reaction score
Hasselbeck":2258ecus said:
@kentsomers 1h
FWIW, Fitzgerald has a right hamstring injury. It was his left hamstring a few weeks ago. He could barely bend over in the locker room

I might get flamed for this, but I can't be the only perv on this site who read this part and went.....

2b5p

theENGLISHseahawk

Reaction score
Larry Fitzgerald is an absolute legend. If he beats us on his own on Thursday with one leg, I'll take it. He's that much of a class act.

Happypuppy

Reaction score
Assuming he plays he will play well. If he was on an east coast team he would be all world.

Scottemojo

Reaction score
Until I hear his hands fell off, I will assume he is good to go.

dontbelikethat

Reaction score
@danbickley 4h
A birdie tells me that Calais Campbell is feeling so much better that he'll likely play on Thursday #whew

He was released from the hospital late yesterday and was with the team at the facility this morning. Still not much news on Fitz.

C-Dub

Reaction score
-The Glove-":forafz7z said:
C-Dub":forafz7z said:
I hope they mic Sherman and Fitz up this game. It would be hilarious to hear the trash talking from the two.

Haven't found much info on Fitz....
Adam Schefter: Nothing official on WR Larry Fitzgerald's status until later, but some bad vibes about his status with Cardinals playing again Thursday.

I don't think there would be much trash talk. Sherman has stated he usually only responds to guys that talk and he shows respect to players such as Fitz. But then again, Fitz was up here for his softball game so it would probably be some friendly banter since they seem cool with eachother.
Which is why it would be hilarious. Fitz is always "Nice play sir." Sherm said he's the toughest to trash talk. Funny stuff.

BleedGreenNblue

Reaction score
chawx":2wdpg53f said:
Hasselbeck":2wdpg53f said:
@kentsomers 1h
FWIW, Fitzgerald has a right hamstring injury. It was his left hamstring a few weeks ago. He could barely bend over in the locker room

I might get flamed for this, but I can't be the only perv on this site who read this part and went.....

2b5p
i laughed my ass off

Hawks46

Reaction score
dontbelikethat":3j9rvgyo said:
Yeah Calias Campbell was carted off during the SF game, similar to Bennett. In a regular week, he might be good to go, but in a short week, I think he'll be out.

If him and Fitzgerald are out, I think this game is going to be very in our favor.

I'd tend to agree. Early word on NFL.com is that he has a bruised spine. Campbell claims he feels great and looks to play in the Hawks game, but I don't see team doctors letting a guy with a bruised spine play a brutal contact sport 4 days after the injury happened.

Then again I'm not a doctor on the Cardinals.

Dtowers

Reaction score
theENGLISHseahawk":10kaw0kr said:
Larry Fitzgerald is an absolute legend. If he beats us on his own on Thursday with one leg, I'll take it. He's that much of a class act.

Yep, so much of class act that he tossed around his baby's momma, in front of his child.

Just so we don't forget, this guy is a piece of crap who gets a pass from the media because of his stardom: http://blogs.phoenixnewtimes.com/valley ... d_dome.php

Sac

Reaction score
Who hasn't put an out of line broad in her place on occasion? Some chicks just won't act right without a little encouragement from the back of ones hands.