Kraken @ San Jose

JPatera76

Reaction score
Man… they’re looking sloppy out there

JPatera76

Reaction score
ugh 0-3 now, Seattle hesitated a lot in the 2nd to shoot. San Jose took shots as soon as they were within range. Just an overall sloppy sloppy game so far. They capable of better than what’s been on display

OP
OP
Sports Hernia

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
ugh 0-3 now, Seattle hesitated a lot in the 2nd to shoot. San Jose took shots as soon as they were within range. Just an overall sloppy sloppy game so far. They capable of better than what’s been on display
Yeah, they are sleep walking thru this one.

Got into their old bad habits of too much passing and not enough shooting on the offensive end and no defense in front of goal, not clearing the puck, and soft goaltending.
They lost in every facet of the game.

Hopefully Coach chews some ass and they come out Firing next game.

JPatera76

Reaction score
I definitely agree they’ll make the playoffs. I just wish or hope they can find some consistency and balance. As SH pointed out sometimes they’ll come out playing too much of the passing game and not enough shooting and others they’ll lack defense infront of the goal or not clear it out.

Thankfully it seems at least when this happens it’s at least in the same game. Rather than one side crapping the bed. Games when they’re not hesitating shots clearing the net and hitting in all phases they look like the best team in NHL imo.

OP
OP
Sports Hernia

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Yep, so if Sharks can beat Krak 4-0, then Bruins should be able to beat them 10-0, right?
Not necessarily. Seattle beat Boston 3-0 in BOSTON, with Jones in goal.

Which is why I’d start Jones even though Gru is starting tonight.