Kraken Advance to Round 2

Redhawk454

Reaction score
9 years ago wild fans were shining lasers in our goalies eyes..

Ruminator

Reaction score
I heard the panthers aren’t selling tickets to non Americans for the leafs panthers series. I guess a lot of Canadian leafs fans in FL were dicks. Prolly throwing shit on the ice
I live 10-15 minutes from FlaLive Arena. Looked at ticket prices a moment ago. I think I'll save my money.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Let's get that split in dalASS. Very interesting that you can get direct flights for 99 bucks, and get a ticket for under a hundred bucks to the game tonight.
So, round trip tickets and a game ticket for around what the lowest cost for ONE game ticket would be here. Crazy.

Ruminator

Reaction score
Damn. Here in Florida, seats to a Panthers playoff game that I'd normally consider in the regular season are now $300-$800, plus a couple bucks in gas to drive there and back.

Crizilla

Reaction score
They can go all the way. The beat Boston in the reg season and just took out the defending champs.

Ruminator

Reaction score
Oh, but they'd have to face the Kraken to win it all!

I actually don't follow the Panthers much even tho I live down here. Kraken is the only NHL team I care about. Once in a while I see someone down here wearing a Kraken t-shirt... always makes my day.

Palmegranite

Reaction score
I heard the panthers aren’t selling tickets to non Americans for the leafs panthers series. I guess a lot of Canadian leafs fans in FL were dicks. Prolly throwing shit on the ice
Leafs fans travel well, plus there are tons of Canadian snowbirds in Fla already.

More likely, they were concerned that the Toronto fans would snap up most of the tickets and embarrass the home team with a sea of blue and white.

Threedee

Reaction score
9 years ago wild fans were shining lasers in our goalies eyes..
I hate that shit. I remember it happening during one of the NFL games in Mexico City, but, there's other examples. Much more dangerous than chucking beer bottles.