Kraken Advance to Round 2

Rainger

Reaction score
The Kraken made more history on Sunday night as they pulled out a pressure-packed, 2-1 win over the Colorado Avalanche in Game 7 of their first-round series. With the series victory, the Kraken become the first team in NHL history to knock out the defending Stanley Cup champion in its first-ever playoff series.

Rainger

Reaction score
Hopefully the Seattle Totems gods are looking down on the Kraken.

In 1970 the Totems were the top draw in the WHL. BUT behind the scenes the NHL who didn't want more USA teams made a deal with the Vancouver Canucks to ensure they got into the expansion and not the Totems.

Then for over 50 years the NHL gave a team to every little small market team to ensure that Seattle couldn't interfere with the Canuck fan base.

Finally Seattle 53 years later have a team and it is fitting that in those 53 years the Canucks NEVER won a Stanley Cup. Karma BABY!!!

Ruminator

Reaction score
Stars will be notches tougher than Avs, and I can't believe Kraken only get one day's rest 'til the first game of Round 2.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Stars will be notches tougher than Avs, and I can't believe Kraken only get one day's rest 'til the first game of Round 2.
Looks like Climate Pledge has an event scheduled for Saturday. So, I can see game 3 being moved to Sunday. At least they will FINALLY get 2 days of rest between games 2 and 3.

Redhawk454

Reaction score
43-8
4-3

Just messin. Avs are a phenomenal team. The whining, moaning and excuse making by many of their fans is kind of fun.

Oh yeah there’s a lot of butt hurt feelings over superbowl 48 still..

I didn’t want to see Colorado lose to Seattle but it happened. The better team won.

Redhawk454

Reaction score
What’s interesting is watching the Canadian fans of the maple leafs and the oilers start to squirm about their window closing.

The squirm with the oilers and Connor mcdavid is very real..

Redhawk454

Reaction score
Seattle is playing with house money but now it’s entertaining watching the fans of the oilers, leafs, and
Golden Knights get their Jimmie’s rustled..

Golden knights so desperately want to hoist the cup

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Exactly how it feels too. House $

I absolutely thought Avs in 6, shocked, in a good way. But wasn't as much of a shocker as it was seeing Boston lose in the 1st round. Wow
The Avs have some incredible players. Makar and McKinnon are ringers. I'm fairly new to the sport, but I know enough when I see a player who stands out. Those 2 guys are ridiculous.

Redhawk454

Reaction score
I heard the panthers aren’t selling tickets to non Americans for the leafs panthers series. I guess a lot of Canadian leafs fans in FL were dicks. Prolly throwing shit on the ice

Latest posts