KJ Practiced today! Harvin not cleared (yet)

IndyHawk

Reaction score
BamKam":3vzup93u said:
IndyHawk":3vzup93u said:
So sick of Clayton,he doesn't have any facts yet ..Just speculation..

I bet if Clayton said he is hearing Harvin will suit up Sunday you would have believed it though right?
Not until the report comes out Fri on who's out for Sunday.If he's listed anything but out on Friday-He is playing... :49ersmall:

RCATES

Reaction score
Today's PC presser will give tons of light on the situation. If he isn't practicing even on a limited basis today then I say he's out for Sunday's game. The protocol requires a player to lightly practice after the first series of test. The player is then reevaluated the day after to see if the increased physical activity brought back any symptoms. If the player is fine he is then approved for a "full practice" involving more physical activity. Its only after this that the final outside doctor visit can approve him to return to the field on Sunday. They practice today and tomorrow and I believe Saturday is just a walk through only.

Missing_Clink

Reaction score
RCATES":3784172u said:
Today's PC presser will give tons of light on the situation. If he isn't practicing even on a limited basis today then I say he's out for Sunday's game. The protocol requires a player to lightly practice after the first series of test. The player is then reevaluated the day after to see if the increased physical activity brought back any symptoms. If the player is fine he is then approved for a "full practice" involving more physical activity. Its only after this that the final outside doctor visit can approve him to return to the field on Sunday. They practice today and tomorrow and I believe Saturday is just a walk through only.

Yup, we should get a very good idea about it today. If Percy is not even a limited participant, he's very likely out.

RCATES

Reaction score
RCATES":65s1jrb3 said:

He's not playing fella's. I explained above what needed to happen.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
He either plays or he doesn't, tired of wondering about this guy. I'm a huge Percy fan, but enough is enough. I'll go ahead and expect him to not play, and be happily surprised and stoked to see him on the field.

2_0_6

Reaction score
Keep in mind that the Chargers center was held out all of last weeks practices until' Friday due to the same symptoms, and played Saturday.

seahawk12thman

Reaction score
Hawk_Nation":n73m08q8 said:
Keep in mind that the Chargers center was held out all of last weeks practices until' Friday due to the same symptoms, and played Saturday.

Pete is an honest guy, I don't think even he totally knows yet. He has said "it will be tough" or something to that matter when a players participation is doubtful.

XxxZagnutxxX

Reaction score
Polaris":3kl6ketc said:
Hawk_Nation":3kl6ketc said:
Largent80":3kl6ketc said:
Expect Harvin to play would be my guess.

Clayton was just on 710 again just now and said from what he is hearing, he probably wont suit up.

Bleh.

Clayton is good, but ultimately he's only guessing too. Let's wait until the injury reports tomorrow or (better yet) Friday.

I would trust Clayton about as far as she can throw a football. Look at her. Never played a down of football is my guess.