Week 6 Injury Reports (Marshawn expected to play)

hawknation2015

Reaction score
3EZt4PS

Update: After this injury report was released, Carroll said Marshawn Lynch will play on Sunday.

Whether he'll be able to play against the Panthers will be a daily discussion, Seattle coach Pete Carroll said on Wednesday. Carroll remained cautious, while teammate K.J. Wright, who would potentially move to middle linebacker if Wagner is out, thinks his teammate is going to play.

If Wagner can't play the Seahawks would either shift Wright inside or use backup Brock Coyle. Wright moving would depend on the health of backup Kevin Pierre-Louis, who has missed the past two games with a hamstring injury.

Wright said he would take reps at middle linebacker during practice to be ready just in case.

"It's not too much different. You just have to make the calls and get everybody lined up," Wright said.

http://www.sltrib.com/sports/3064798-15 ... r-hopes-to

Allen suffered a pinched nerve in his lower back during a walk-through the day before the Panthers' last game on Oct. 4 at Tampa Bay. He played 35 snaps before the injury got to the point it impacted his play.

He’s not sure exactly how it happened.

“Honestly, I have no clue,’’ the 33-year-old said. “I got a little bump in walk-through, and the next thing you know, I can’t feel my leg.’’

“I’m not going to put myself out there if I can’t be effective,’’ Allen said.

http://espn.go.com/blog/carolina-panthe ... in-my-foot

The one exception being rookie defensive end Frank Clark, who didn't come up in Carroll's press conference to open the game week but was held out of Wednesday's practice with a hamstring injury.

Running back Marshawn Lynch (hamstring) took part in Wednesday's workout on a limited basis with Carroll saying the goal being to get "Beast Mode" involved in full capacity by Thursday. Bobby Wagner did not participate with a pectoral injury he suffered in Week 5's loss to the Cincinnati Bengals. Carroll called Wagner's situation "day to day" and said the decision on whether or not to play the team's starting middle linebacker could go to game-time.

http://www.seahawks.com/news/2015/10/14 ... echly-full

Carolina Panthers linebacker Luke Kuechly is on his way back to the field after missing three games with a concussion.

The first-team All-Pro linebacker is out of concussion protocol and returned to the practice field on Tuesday.

NFL Media's Rand Getlin reported Kuechly is "feeling great" and the plan is for him to play this weekend at Seattle.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300000 ... n-protocol

Exittium

Reaction score
that injury list... looks almost nauseating. I hope these dudes get better, sheesh.

Rob12

Reaction score
Rest Bobby. I think this is the first game of the year that we actually dominate. Cam is in for a rough day.

OP
OP
hawknation2015

hawknation2015

Reaction score
Exittium":32mbnh9d said:
that injury list... looks almost nauseating. I hope these dudes get better, sheesh.

The good news is Marshawn is expected to be full-go on Thursday. Fingers crossed on that. KPL practicing is also nice to see. The fact that Wright thinks Wagner will play is kind of reassuring. Appears they also like what they have seen from WLB Nick Moody, who was moved to the 53-man roster. Mebane seems fully back.

And no injuries, so far, on the offensive line. Knock on wood.

OP
OP
hawknation2015

hawknation2015

Reaction score
3EZt4PS

Update: After this injury report was released, Carroll said Marshawn Lynch will play on Sunday.

Whether Wagner plays is a game time decision. Clark is also a game time decision. There is a good chance Dobbs will be back for this game.

Laloosh

Reaction score
Hill and Clark both doubtful? That is not good my friends...

OP
OP
hawknation2015

hawknation2015

Reaction score
Laloosh":2ucz1vg4 said:
Hill and Clark both doubtful? That is not good my friends...

Hill won't be ready to play, but Carroll said today that Clark only has a slight, first-degree hamstring and will be a game time decision. It's a question of whether playing Clark on Sunday will risk him not being ready for the next game on Thursday.

Dobbs has a good chance to play, so he would probably take some of Clark's snaps in the nickel defense if they decide to rest Clark.

DavidSeven

Reaction score
Pretty thin at LB and CB this week.

Pretttty, pretttty, thin.