Kam 'surprised' by Elliott.

Overseasfan

Reaction score
I really have respect for Zeke but he didn't truck over Kam. He went into him and after two yards Kam got him anyway.

Elliott is gonne be really good but let's not pretend he's the next Marshawn.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
Overseasfan":hxb62jho said:
I really have respect for Zeke but he didn't truck over Kam. He went into him and after two yards Kam got him anyway.

Elliott is gonne be really good but let's not pretend he's the next Marshawn.
He's going to be really good but I get a Dez Bryant feel about him. He might be big problems off field. Other then that he better hope he isn't the next Demarco Murray on the field.

LeftHandSmoke

Reaction score
Iirc then on Zeke's last 3 plays he took hits from Kam, the middle one being the shot after Rube deflected a Dak pass and the flag got (incorrectly) thrown. After that third hit, at about the 20, he came off the field for good (first DAL starter besides Romo to leave) and Zeke was never seen again.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
Hawkboi":2wf5qy1y said:
Elliott was probably surprised after he got back to Dallas....

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/nf ... /89400024/ :irishdrinkers:
I love him. You must CHILL! I am the KEYMASTER...relax we got this. Seriously we have an actual OL. Center and Guards it's all we need it's all we got. Tackles are expensive and Wilson doesn't need them to be elite...... deal with it and relax.14-2 book it. Think like New Orleans. Interior pressure is Wilson's achilles heel. Give him time to see the field and it's over.

It isn't all about Marshawn anymore. It's all about Wilson.

IndyHawk

Reaction score
I like that Kam is all in this season and I expect when season starts he will be taking souls again.I would not want to be EE facing him again anytime soon when it counts.

OkieHawk

Reaction score
MizzouHawkGal":u804p585 said:
Hawkboi":u804p585 said:

I love him. You must CHILL! I am the KEYMASTER...relax we got this. Seriously we have an actual OL. Center and Guards it's all we need it's all we got. Tackles are expensive and Wilson doesn't need them to be elite...... deal with it and relax.14-2 book it. Think like New Orleans. Interior pressure is Wilson's achilles heel. Give him time to see the field and it's over.

What did your response have to do with Elliot? I'm honestly confused.

FlyingGreg

Reaction score
OkieHawk":3v115so8 said:
MizzouHawkGal":3v115so8 said:
Hawkboi":3v115so8 said:

What did your response have to do with Elliot? I'm honestly confused.

LOL. She might be on paint thinner or something lately. Her posts have been whacky.