Kam Chancellor and Cliff Avril on Twitter

PasteyNuTTeR

Reaction score
I must admit, I've always had a man crush on Kam. The way he hit guys on the field and how he carries himself off the field. Cool dude.

DK is in the same mold I feel. Just a badass on the field but modest and humble off it.

Shanegotyou11

Reaction score
PasteyNuTTeR":2yhselpl said:
I must admit, I've always had a man crush on Kam. The way he hit guys on the field and how he carries himself off the field. Cool dude.

DK is in the same mold I feel. Just a badass on the field but modest and humble off it.

Wife has crush on kam. Lol

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
I think most wives probably do :mrgreen:

When we volunteered up at the RW Passing Academy up in Vancouver, BC, we met Russ.
My wife says "He's extra handsome"
Classic

HawkerD

Reaction score
I am surprised he isn't coaching. Maybe he will one of these days. KJ Wright is another guy who I hope goes that route

RobDaHawk

Reaction score
HawkerD":2ncjcv31 said:
I am surprised he isn't coaching. Maybe he will one of these days. KJ Wright is another guy who I hope goes that route

A few weeks ago on 710AM in Seattle they were talking about how Kam had been in talks with one of the new safeties in the off-season.......so he is doing something. But yeah, maybe he could make that transition to teaching. Like has been said before, it's not for everyone and not everyone can teach.......but maybe.

bigskydoc

Reaction score
That was really cool to hear them chatting, but man they gotta up their nacho game. SMH

SmokinHawk

Reaction score
Kam will always be my favorite Seahawk of all time. He commanded the respect of every single player in the NFL. He's a giant of a man, both on the field, and off.

TypeSly

Reaction score
bigskydoc":1tgokxte said:
That was really cool to hear them chatting, but man they gotta up their nacho game. SMH

Yeah man, what's up with skimping on the toppings?

OP
OP
ivotuk

ivotuk

Reaction score
Maulbert":110682ss said:
I still firmly believe if Avril doesn't get hurt, we have 2 rings.

Truth.

Losing our nickel to a broken arm killed us too. After that, we couldn't cover Edelman.

We had a few other injuries didn't we? Richard's elbow?

PNW

Reaction score
Please don’t remind us of Tharold Simon yuck.......

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Yep, Simon makes Flowers look like an all-pro. Yep, that bad.
Losing Cliff and Lane changed the entire game period. All they had to do is double Bennett.

UK_Seahawk

Reaction score
Cliff Avril was until recently doing studio work with the UK based sky sports nfl team. He is very insightful and is very popular with the UK viewers. He pops up at various UK events and is well respected.