JS confirms that the HAWKS will not be on Hard Knocks

OP
OP
Cartire

Cartire

Reaction score
The comment below the article actually brings up a valid point. I believe the NFL gets a nice chunk of change from the deal. So if no one agrees, what will the NFL do to entice a team to say yes?

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
It doesn't matter to me one way or the other but any distraction the show would cause is entirely self inflicted given the teams have total control of what can be or not be shown etc.

Trenchbroom

Reaction score
That SUCKS! I was hoping they'd do it so us fans could see the seeds of our Super Bowl winning season germinate right before our eyes.

rightbench

Reaction score
We can't even get a 30 second segment on NFL 32 most days while the Jets Cowboys and Eagles have 3 each and the NFL wants us on hard knocks? ... confused.

Basis4day

Reaction score
Trenchbroom":2ucr2gyl said:
That SUCKS! I was hoping they'd do it so us fans could see the seeds of our Super Bowl winning season germinate right before our eyes.

I concur. I'm still jealous of that other team that got to do that.

grizrgood

Reaction score
I would love to get a more in depth look at my Hawks but not at the price of possibly de-railing the season! Glad we said NO!!!

HawkFan72

Reaction score
This is probably best. Hard Knocks has been a distraction for whatever team is on it every year.

We have decent coverage through seahawks.com and Real Rob, so I'm not too disappointed the Hawks won't be on Hard Knocks.

Bakergirl

Reaction score
Who needs hard knocks Real Rob Report is better entertainment and doesn't give anything away to opponents. :mrgreen:

Trenchbroom

Reaction score
Basis4day":36c1cc7b said:
Trenchbroom":36c1cc7b said:

:roll:

onanygivensunday

Reaction score
Cartire":2gbo9tnx said:
I believe the NFL gets a nice chunk of change from the deal. So if no one agrees, what will the NFL do to entice a team to say yes?
The short track to hosting a SB.

j/k

Treefiddy

Reaction score
Cartire":bdnchn71 said:
The comment below the article actually brings up a valid point. I believe the NFL gets a nice chunk of change from the deal. So if no one agrees, what will the NFL do to entice a team to say yes?
Extra 1st round draft choice

bestfightstory

Reaction score
Basis4day":15pkstuw said:
Trenchbroom":15pkstuw said:

:th2thumbs:

OP
OP
Cartire

Cartire

Reaction score
Treefiddy":1m9jjrhp said:
Cartire":1m9jjrhp said:
Extra 1st round draft choice

HA, then you would have teams fighting to be on it. And other teams would say its unfair. haha. I like it though.

To be honest, if the NFL is gonna want to keep it, and if no team excepts, they will just make it mandatory just like with the locker room cams they had installed.

KitsapHawk

Reaction score
Trenchbroom":t2mehj2s said:
Basis4day":t2mehj2s said:
Trenchbroom":t2mehj2s said:

:roll:

better get sassy someone doesnt agree with me

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Now that we have a set-in-stone starting QB, I'm not worried about it being a distraction. This sucks, I'd love Hard Knocks Seahawks Edition.

Ruminator

Reaction score
Good. I always disliked the way the presence of a rolling camera (much less multiple cameras as I imagine there are with the Hard Knocks crew) often causes people to behave in ways they wouldn't otherwise, which makes it non-reality TV. Real Rob Report gets a free pass because its one of their own, Robinson, manning the camera. But a few years ago when it was the Jets, it made me sick seeing certain players think they had to start being Hollywood actors or do something controversial or dramatic for the camera. Don't need Seahawks dealing with that in addition to heightened expectations for the season.

Latest posts